Arc 3.6

Artemis’s team was not lucky like Shi Shen’s team and they landed in the middle part of the forest. In addition, his teammates were even weaker than the latter so their trip was rather hard.

Artemis became the carry of his team but he also didn’t want his teammates to get off easy by relying on him thus only if it was a life-threatening moment did he stepped in and helped them.

Unlike how Ulric and Gawain could be angry and question Shi Shen, the other three could not even utter a single complaint toward this tyrant Crown Prince.

In the end, their appearances became so battered that they looked like they had been left in this forest for a whole month instead of a day.

Fortunately for them, their lord was not interested in going deeper into the forest and instead, leading them to the outer part so they were ecstatic upon hearing the news.

Artemis’s pure intention was to lead his teammates to a place suitable for their fighting level but who knew that when they were getting close to the outer part, he actually sensed that Shi Shen was close by?

From henceforth did his goal went astray.

He admitted that he had cast a spell in the ring that he gave to the other person but due to his limited ability, he could only feel the connection when his target was in a 2 km radius from him!

Contrary to him, Shi Shen led his team toward the middle-part so the two teams managed to bump into each other just like this.

It can be said that it was a coincidence that the two teams were close by leading Artemis to be able to find him.

However, did everyone think that it was just really a coincidence?

Seeing that they actually bumped into the infamous Seth Stewart, Artemis’s teammates involuntarily gave a strange gaze toward the Crown Prince. They didn’t know how did he do it but they suddenly felt that his objective in coming to the outer part was actually to find his best friend.

On the other hand, Rowley, Ulric, and Gawain also had a hard time believing that it was just a coincidence that they bumped into the Crown Prince so their line of thought was not that far off from the other three.

Truthfully speaking, even Shi Shen didn’t believe that the male lead came here by coincidence. He was after all had the first-hand experience with how that person liked to stalk him in the previous worlds.

Artemis who didn’t know that he got labeled with a few titles by everyone quickly walked toward Shi Shen in a good mood.

They are really destined to meet each other ah!

Unlike how happy he was inside, he still kept up his frosty face on the outside, "I didn’t think that we would bump into each other.’’

Shi Shen had already put on a shock expression upon seeing him and he now revealed a happy face,’’What a coincidence! Did you land on the outer part too?’’

Artemis shook his head in denial then made a glance toward his teammates,’’I have no choice but to come here.’’

Knowing what he meant, Shi Shen quickly diverted the topic,’’ Anyways, you all must be tired, right? There is a small stream over there, quickly go wash and eat dinner.’’

Without even told to do so, Rowley quickly stepped up to be their guide,’’I will lead all of you there. Your Highness, this way please.’’

Artemis recognized who he is, so he actually made some small talks with him,’’You are Count Greene’s second son?’’

Rowley respectfully bowed,’’Yes, Your Highness.’’

‘’I haven’t seen him for one year already so say hello to him for me when you go back home.’’

‘’I will be sure to do so!’’

So Artemis dismissed him with a single wave of his hand,’’I have already cleaned myself before coming here so led those three there.’’

Done saying this, he casually went to sit down beside Shi Shen so Rowley could only helplessly go away with the rest.

Shi Shen nonchalantly asked,"Have you eaten anything yet?’’

In return, Artemis lightly shook his head, therefore, Shi Shen started to prepare the table for two people.

That’s right, he brought out a small table that had a few freshly cooked dishes on it.

Everything that was put into the ring wouldn’t go bad no matter how long has already passed so before departing Shi Shen made a few dishes beforehand.

While preparing the tableware, he lightly spoke,’’I cooked these before departing.’’

Artemis was stunned upon hearing this. He didn’t know that the other person could cook this well.

‘’When did you make these?’’

Shi Shen casually replied,’’A girl in the medical class was in the cooking department so she let me borrow her kitchen.’’

Artemis heard this immediately became sulky. Due to his status as a commoner, the majority of people disliked him but at the same time, quite a lot of people also admired him. That's why it was not weird that he was popular among the noble ladies.

He once heard a noble lady said that she would let her father hired Seth as her personal bodyguard once he graduated.

Did she think that he would allow that to happen? Keep on dreaming!

Nevertheless, there was another important thing that he needed to know!

He dangerously narrowed his eyes,‘’Did she get to eat your food?’’

Fortunately for him, Shi Shen shook his head in return,’’I know that my cooking is good so I don’t need someone to do the tasting. I just cooked there that is.’’

Hearing this, Artemis finally felt better and began to eat his food.

Perhaps due to him still being a child, Shi Shen could easily read his emotions so he casually put down another sentence.

‘’You are the first to eat my cooking, even my parents didn’t get to eat it.’’

Artemis only thought that the food he ate was really delicious beyond words but after hearing this he suddenly felt like he was eating sweet and he couldn’t stop himself from grinning.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, Ulric and Gawain simply couldn’t eat their tasteless food anymore.