Arc 4.12

Finally, Mystery Singer’s new episode was going to air today at 6:15 pm. Since this was a national program, it had a high rating and also a place to unearth new talent.

When introducing today’s challengers, most of the audiences were not all that excited since they all bet that Nirvana was going to have his fourth win today for sure.

However, right after the first contestant made his appearance, everyone’s attention instantly got attracted and after hearing the first measure everyone wildly wrote in the comment section.

[Wah, a strong contender right from the beginning…I bet that Nirvana won’t easily get his fourth win today.]

[Am I an easy girl for falling for that singer even without knowing his face @@?]

[He is a professional singer for sure!]

Soon the comments started to slow down because they all immersed in Black Crane’s performance and in a blink of an eye the song came to an end then that black figure also disappeared from the stage.

[Oh my god, this song is one of my favorite songs and this is the best cover that I have ever heard! Thank you for singing this song!]

[Who is this? Can anyone tell me his identity I want to listen to his songs @@] 

[That’s right, I am also curious! Who is he?]

[….Um, my guess that he is Song Ke?]

[Ah! I know! He is the singer of Blood’s OST 7 ‘My love misconception’]

         [And who is he?!]     

         [I don’t know @@ The drama crew deliberately didn’t put who the singer is. You can only listen to this song in the final episode 16:54.]

Due to this comment, a lot of people unhesitatingly clicked the link to listen to the song and it was no doubt that Black Crane was the one who sang this song.

Due to this incident, Blood’s final episode’s rating exploded and Director He was grinning ear to ear with this result.

He didn’t expect that Ye Xie was the most influential figure to attract such huge traffic to his drama. His fans were undoubtedly the lowest but there was no doubt that he attracted the most viewers even more than Wu Wenming did.

On the other side, Gao Chen has just finished his work for today and happened to take a break. Recalling that Yu Yuan once told him about Shi Shen participating in the singing program and the episode aired today, Gao Chen decided to watch his performance for a bit.

To be honest, he couldn’t imagine that person sang something at all. Not to mention, his scandal broke out not long ago, Gao Chen actually didn’t agree with his decision of joining a singing competition.

However, another part of him also believed that since that person dared to participate then it meant that he had his own arrangement and wouldn’t make himself lose face either.

His guess was proven to be correct as Yu Yuan didn’t mention anything regarding this matter so Gao Chen more or less knew that the result was not bad.

Gao Chen knew the youth’s nickname so once the list came out, his brows were slightly raised.

How come he was so unlucky to be picked as number one?

Therefore, Gao Chen didn’t fast forward and calmly wait for the show to start.

He expected his singing to be decent but after listening to him singing, Gao Chen was genuinely shocked.