Arc 2.7

It is a bit late but Happy New Year~^^

****

Shi Shen spent his days peacefully since there was no side task being triggered during this time.

The situation between those three was not developing since after they have had their share and became clear head again Gu Yanwu and Wu Qi were furious.

For Wu Qi, he had no idea that Xu Huang was with the crown prince which made him feel like he was being fooled by him. He even began to think that the previous time might be Xu Huang's doing to which he felt even more disgusted with him.

It has to be said that Xu Huang was also dumbstruck by this sudden turn out of the event to the point that he didn't know what to do once he found out that the three had slept together.

But he still knew that he couldn't lose either one of them so he decided to cling onto Gu Yanwu.

Fortunately for him, it was when he got drugged so all he needed to do was to spew some lies becoming a victim instead.

In the process of doing so, he even dragged Gu Rong's name into it.

Gu Yanwu was a bit skeptical with his answer but he has never known this cousin of his so he leaned toward his lover's side more than Gu Rong.

So Gu Rong's impression in Gu Yanwu's mind was not that good.

Seeing the current situation, He Tian lamented in his heart that Shi Shen has screwed everything up. There was no way he could fix this story!

Although drugging them could clear the side task what's about the main mission?

If they could not fall madly in love with Xu Huang how can Shi Shen succeed?

Regardless of what was happening, Shi Shen was still laid back and did nothing at all!

He decided to ask Shi Shen but all he got was that one phrase.

Wait and see.

He Tian almost snapped by this sentence.

It is just like the saying 'the emperor is not worried, but his eunuchs are worried to death' indeed.

"Side task: Let Xu Huang gets lost in the forest and let Zheng Zhi went for the search."

Shi Shen slightly lowered his eyes.

As expected, they did link the side tasks to the plot.

He gently put down his brush then got up to exit the room.

"What? You want to participate in the autumn hunt?"

He Zhuoyan asked in an incredulous voice to which Shi Shen excitedly nodded his head in return.

"I have never been to one so I want to go, father, you will also be going there as well, right?"

"Yeah, father will also participate but Rong'er, are you sure that you are going to be okay?"

Knowing that he was worried about his health Shi Shen gave a slight smile,"Of course, I won't be riding the horse, I will stay behind at the tent."

Even if that was to be the case, He Zhouyan was still reluctant in letting him go in which Shi Shen turned to stare pitifully at Gu Shang.

''This...'' Gu Shang was put in a difficult position since he also had the same thought as his husband but suddenly, a magnetic and deep voice rang out saving him from this predicament.

''I will be there as well so it will be fine.''

Zheng Zhi walked in then respectfully bowed toward the two.