Arc 1.7

No matter how beautiful Lin Yue was he was still paled in comparison to the female lead who looked to be out of this world.

She was a bit shorter than Lin Yue, had snow-white skin, waist-length wavy black hair, a pair of almond-shaped eyes and oval face she would undoubtedly become a stunning beauty once she has matured.

Shi Shen could understand why in the original storyline the female lead caught the male lead’s eyes but to him, she looked normal just like others, not worthy of his interest.

Even if the female lead has appeared, Shi Shen still continued with his act as he gave a light chuckled then unhurriedly said,” You really have a problem with your ear, Ji Lin. Or it might be because you are actually a foreigner that’s why you cannot understand Chinese?”

Hearing this Yan Ming slightly frown as she spoke instead of waiting for Ji Lin to retort back,” Lin Yue, aren't you too much? Why are you bullying a girl like this?”

In return, Shi Shen sneered,” Bullying? Without me telling you, you have already known who is in the wrong right?”

There was no way, she didn't know what kind of people she was hanging around with.

As expected, Yan Ming was a bit startled since she didn't expect Shi Shen to attack her instead of arguing with her like usual making a fool out of himself.

If his statement really was true, that’s mean she knew that Ji Lin was in the wrong but still protected her.

Although it was not much but her good reputation will get strained so she cannot let him have his way!

Nonetheless, she was quite good at controlling her emotions thus on her face there was only pure confusion.

“ I only believe what I see with my own eyes. If you don't accept that you were in the wrong then bring a witness out.”

A few people also happily chirped in,” That’s right! Lin Yue, you should have someone to back up your story ah! For me, it was clear as day that you were to one who started picking a fight with Ji Lin!”

“That’s right! Don't just openly lie through your teeth just like this. You are not embarrassed but I am!”

Meanwhile, Yan Ming inwardly sneered, she knew that even if Lin Yue was right no one would bother to come out to defend him thus he has automatically become the one who was at fault.

Others also had the same thought as her so they inwardly laughed at his stupidity at courting death.

Just wait until no one bothered to come out to be his witness it would be a really good sight.

But to their surprise, Shi Shen’s smile didn't even falter one bit as he lightly said,” Of course, I have a witness…” He then trailed off his sentence as he swept his eyes across the room and when the others thought that he couldn't find anyone suitable Shi Shen continued with mirth filled in his eyes,” Nothing is more reliable than security cameras right? I see it that they haven't removed them even the final exams has already ended.”

Right after his sentence fell, Yan Ming’s face suddenly went rigid as she completely forgot about this point.

The staffs should have removed them by now, right? He was just bluffing-

But when she saw his confident looks, she knew that she could not gamble on this matter.

If it were true, what face is she going to have after that!

Shi Shen saw through her struggle so his smile deepened. He didn't leave a room for her to relax as he stood up and lightly said,” Come on, why don't we go and check? Didn't you say that you only believe what you see with your own eyes?”