Arc 3.4

No matter how talented he was, he was still a commoner so his treatment would be at best the same as a child of baron. That's why his current treatment was something that he shouldn’t have.

To make things clearer, as it stated in the original storyline, the male lead stayed alone as the whole floor was occupied by his subordinates.

So what does this mean? Someone pulled the strings behind the scene.

Nevertheless, Shi Shen acted according to his role and excitedly walked to him.

‘’I didn’t think that the accommodation would be arranged according to our rank!’’

Artemis didn’t show any abnormalities and casually issued a hum,’’Mm.’’

Shi Shen started to introduce himself as he outstretched his right hand,‘’In case you forget, my name is Seth Stewart, let’s get along in the future.’’

Artemis’s eyes couldn’t help but linger on that white tender hand in front of him.

Normally, he would ignore this kind of greeting but this time though he stretched out his right hand to grab the other hand. Feeling the softness and the warmth underneath his palm, his heart slightly trembled.

‘’Artemis Fowl, please take care of me in the future.’’

Shi Shen beamed a smile at him and finally let go of his hand to continue with what he was doing so he didn’t get to see Artemis who was blankly staring at his empty hand.

He didn’t understand himself.

Obviously, they were strangers before that incident so why did he feel this overwhelmed and suffocating grief upon seeing him?

The other person obviously saw his face so why did he act like he has never seen him before?

Regardless of the reason, he decided to keep him close and figured out his own abnormality.

After done organizing his things, Shi Shen turned around to the other person,’’I will go look around to familiarize myself with the campus, do you want to go with me?’’

Artemis didn’t hesitate one bit to reply yes.

So it was decided and the two unhurriedly went out. Before they exited the building, Shi Shen asked for a map from the manager while Artemis signaled his subordinates not to follow him.

Therefore, the old butler was distressed with the Crown Prince’s weird behavior.

He was always a loner but suddenly requested a roommate to live with him!

He already memorized the layout of the Maria Academy but still went out to look around!

He didn’t even mind that commoner boy acting casually with him without any honorifics!

My prince, what’s wrong with you?!QAQ

Meanwhile, the main culprit was not interested in knowing his worries. For all this time, his eyes would always end up on the cheerful boy next to him as he attentively listened to what he was saying.

When the other person turned to look at him, he would avert his eyes to look elsewhere but when the other person stopped looking at him he would continue to silently stare at him.

He Tian who saw this scene didn’t know what to say. In the previous two worlds, that man had always been tall and robust adult men so seeing a feminine child acting shyly like a maiden like this he suddenly didn’t know what to comment.

It seems like his integrity keeps plummeting?

What even stranger was that Shi Shen actually initiated the move of getting close to him!

Therefore, his brain was full of whys toward Shi Shen’s attitude. Did he perhaps mistake the task and actually court the male lead instead of the female lead?

Back to the present, during their stroll, the two actually garnered a lot of attention from the people they walked pass by. One thing was that these two were young and too cute which was a rare sight in Swordsman department. Another terrifying thing was that these two were the top scorers so it felt rather weird seeing them together.

On a normal basis shouldn’t they regard each other as rivals? Not to mention, how could a commoner dare to associate with the Crown Prince like this?!

However, no matter how much they felt that it was strange, they didn’t have the gall to step in front of the Crown Prince so they could only hold in their curiosity and watched them from afar.

Lunchtime quickly approached so the butler who was 5 meters away from the two quickly caught up to them.

He respectfully bowed,’’Your Highness, would you like to have your lunch indoors or outdoors?’’

The butler hasn’t heard his prince’s answer yet when he suddenly heard the young boy next to him exclaimed in shock,’’You are a royalty?!’’

Hearing this, the butler’s eyelids jumped.

Isn’t it a bit too late to realize this?! His family name is Fowl and he has black hair, red eyes so aren’t they already obvious?!

Nevertheless, he thought that it was finally the opportunity to set the boy’s attitude straight so he solemnly said,’’He is our West Empire’s Crown Prince!’’

Shi Shen widened his eyes in shock. He hurriedly stepped a few steps away while explaining himself to the male lead,’’Forgive me, Your Highness! This commoner is from the rural countryside so I didn’t realize this!’’

The butler was satisfied with his action but when his eyes landed on the Crown Prince’s scary face, his legs immediately turned soft.

There was a reason why Artemis never stated his identity to the other person.