Arc 3.13

He Tian hatefully glared at the intruder. Although he knew that this man had a high position, he still couldn't bring himself to act friendly.

To be honest, He Tian actually couldn't remember his past.

So how come he knew that his name was He Tian?

Because this person before him said so.

As far as he remembered, this man was the first person that he saw upon opening his eyes.

At that time, he felt like he has been sleeping for a long time but for how long it was he didn’t know, it was only a feeling.

Everything was strange to him but strangely enough, he could feel the familiarity from this unknown person.

However, when he asked the other party, the latter just smiled and said that they have never known each other before. The man only came here to give him a job to do.

That's right, he became a supervisor due to him and he was also the person who assigned him to Shi Shen's world.

To make things easier, the place He Tian was currently working was called an organization and the headquarters was somewhere inside an interdimensional space that was created by the Lord. Therefore, except for them, no one knew about their existence or their whereabouts.

The staff who could come here were the dead and only if they met a certain requirement could they be here. He Tian did some work and found that it was likely that those who couldn’t or didn’t wish to reincarnate came here. Therefore, he was wondering whether he, himself was the same as them.

To find more information He Tian wanted to quickly upgrade his rank so that he could investigate his past but due to this assignment, he had never gotten any promotion.

In this place, if you have no power, you literally have no authority to do whatsoever. People like him who held insignificant rank could only sit still and stuck with monitoring those worlds all day long without knowing a piece of single classified information inside the organization.

As for the reason why he hated this guy was only because he found out that he was the one who kept on rejecting his proposal to transfer or investigating Shi Shen's world.

He faintly felt that this guy knew everything but pretend to be clueless which was seriously infuriating.

Now he even said that he wanted to talk about Shi Shen? Did he actually know why the latter act out of his character?

He Tian slightly narrowed his eyes,"Actually, you know that man who has been following Shi Shen right?"

Han Ziqi merely smiled then instead asked,"Did you two get along well?"

Hearing no reply, Han Ziqi straightened his back then walked closer to the other person,"No, should I say that you get along too well that you actually sold us out?"

He Tian became slightly tensed upon hearing this but he soon snapped back to his senses due to the other person's laugh.

"Don't worry, I didn't come here to find fault with you. I just want to have a short talk with your host."

"What talk?"

Han Ziqi just lightly patted his right shoulder in return before mildly saying,"Just some introduction. I will be waiting in the Great Library."

Done saying this, he turned around and finally walked out of the room under He Tian’s scrutinized stare.

The moment the door closed, Han Ziqi tirelessly leaned back against the door as his eyes slightly lowered to hide the emotions that were twirling in his eyes.