Arc 4.21

After going back to China, Shi Shen timely released Mu Sheng’s messy private life with countless explicit photos and videos causing the netizens to angrily denounce Mu Sheng and he finally got kicked out of the agency, never able to step inside the Entertainment industry ever again.

Mu Sheng then seemed to disappear from the surface of the Earth but Shi Shen knew that he was still planning to do something.

As expected, not long after, when Shi Shen was walking down on the red carpet Mu Sheng suddenly rushed out from the crowd and slashed the sulfuric acid wanting to destroy his face but Shi Shen was quick and evaded in time.

This matter garnered screams from everyone and the scene soon became chaotic.

Mu Sheng was soon restrained by the security guards, he fiercely struggled as he screamed in Shi Shen’s direction,’’It is all your fault that my life is ruined! Ye Xie, you shameless whore seducing President Gao with your face to become all high and mighty! I never know that after reborn for a second time, you became smart and manage to seduce President Gao, I really underestimate you!’’

The reporters frantically clicked their cameras in excitement and they were shocked to hear Mu Sheng’s words. At first, they were excited but after hearing the word reborn everyone looked strangely at the Madman Mu Sheng.

So…It turns out to be mentally ill…

Due to this, Mu Sheng's name finally popped up again and of course, no one empathized with him and believed his words.

It was indeed true that Ye Xie’s career was smooth sailing but they all watched him grow from nothing to the current him and clearly knew his ability.

Not to mention, Ye Xie almost got his entire future ruined by him but they did not see any hatred on his face as he silently stood there listening to Mu Sheng’s ramblings.

Well, it was only because Shi Shen was too lazy to act as a white lotus, it did not suit his current image.

Later on, Shi Shen could no longer participate in the event and was escorted to the police station to do testimony, Gao Chen soon appeared to check on Shi Shen after hearing the news.

Only seeing that he was not injured did he let Assistant Guan handle everything before taking Shi Shen back to his apartment.

Gao Chen swore to make things hard for Mu Sheng but Shi Shen shook his head in return.

So even though Gao Chen was unwilling, he still listened to his word. He was not stupid and realized that Shi Shen must have known it beforehand that Mu Sheng was planning to do something to him but he still walked right into his play.

Gao Chen did not want to imagine what would happen if things did not go Shi Shen’s way and mishap happened.

He did not know where this fear originated from but he felt that Shi Shen could disappear anytime soon if he were to take his eyes off him.

Due to this, in the following days, Gao Chen stuck to Shi Shen like glue to the point that Shi Shen decided to take some time off to accompany him.

He took off a whole month vacation to the point that the outside world was worried about him being scared off by Mu Sheng’s crazy actions.

Speaking of Mu Sheng, at this time, he was being detained in a mental hospital.

Every day he got treated like a crazy man, no one would listen to the word that he said, even the nurse that was in charge of him did not treat him like a patient and spared no effort in insulting him.

At this time, Mu Sheng was about to doze off due to the drug but the door to his ward was suddenly opened.

Seeing the visitor, Mu Sheng’s eyes become bloodshot and he fought the sleepiness and madly shouted,’’Ye Xie, even if I die I will promise to hunt you down as a ghost and never let you live a peaceful life!’’