Arc 4.11

Not yet edited.

Yu Yuan's eyes went wide in disbelief.

To be honest it has just been a little over three months that Ye Xie was accused as a bad singer. A useless flower vase that ruined his team's performance.

However, this very same person shined brighter than anyone else on the stage.

No one would believe that this person used to be called talentless.

Was he deliberately hiding his strength back then?

If he were to display merely one-tenth of his current ability she had no doubt that he could easily overshadow his members.

However, this was not something she needed to think about because Nirvana's identity caused her to frown.

She knew that Mu Sheng's ability was not this good a few months ago or so to say when DeviL was still active.

Ye Xie's outstanding singing ability could be explained due to his small part in the song, therefore, everyone couldn't directly judge that he was bad.

However, Mu Sheng was the main vocalist so he had the biggest part.

Yu Yuan slightly narrowed her eyes and soon shifted her focus to deal with the problem that would arise in the near future once Ye Xie got unmasked.

Two members from the same team competed with each other and the worst member even defeated the best member, this topic would cause those reporters to have a lot of things to write.

Not to mention, two members even had the strength to become a King but their group got disbanded after operating for merely three years which didn't make any sense at all.

In the end, Yu Yuan told their brokerage to prepare a script to deal with this matter in the near future.

This episode would be broadcasted in another two weeks so for the time being, Ye Xie's name finally no longer jumped out anymore to top the hot search on Weibo.

Until Blood finally reached its final episode on Sunday, his name finally popped up once again.

After Ke Xin softly begged Wen Shi not to go just like what he did in the trailer, the latter agreed. However, unlike the happy him the viewers were distressed and had a bad premonition.

Because they knew that the female lead simply lied to him.

Even though Ke Xin's personality softened a lot he only became so in front of her. Toward others, he didn't care and was still the cold-blooded Vampire.

He was also not reconciled and still wanted to take Lu Heng's life.

Therefore, Wen Shi needed to make a choice and choose one person.

Obviously, she chose Lu Heng.

Ke Xin didn't notice anything off with her. 

As the two of them stood in the Chapel preparing to swear an eternal oath, Ke Xin was too happy that he didn't want to even doubt that it was fake.

However, because he didn't bring any subordinates with him and didn't have any guard up around Wen Shi, the latter who was a mere human could kill him, a pureblood vampire.

Ke Xin's smile froze once he felt the cold dagger pierced through his heart. Before he could even utter a single word Wen Shi put all of her strength and thrust the dagger into his heart till the hilt.

Crimson blood flowed out dying his spotlessly white shirt as Ke Xin stumbled back to hit the high table. He wanted to support himself against the table but embarrassingly fell down to sit on the ground.