Arc 4.8

Someone screenshot Shi Shen’s get up as a mystery guest from the preview to post on Weibo and thanks to that, his picture got pushed to the top 10 hot search list overnight even without the help of his brokerage team.

There was another hot search that also got into the top 10.

The next spokesperson of Cosmo turned out to be Du Zhu.

Du Zhu’s image was in line with Cosmo’s concept so everyone was expecting to see the commercial while throwing out a lot of praises and expressed their excitement with his appearance.

While they were gleeful, no one knew that Cosmo had issued an urgent meeting due to this news.

‘’Since it is already like this why don’t we just pick Du Zhu? Actually, it doesn’t make sense to choose a small star like Ye Xie!’’

‘’That’s right! I admit that Ye Xie’s promotional video is better but it was all because of his improvisation so we can just let Du Zhu filmed the exact same script as Ye Xie and everything would be solved. Du Zhu's fanbase is huge so it is not worth it to anger them.’’

James, the editor-in-chief gave him a piercing glare once he heard this. He coldly scoffed,’’If I am afraid of his small fame, I wouldn’t be recommending him in the first place. When he was shooting the commercial, I was there and my eyes could see that you need to give him more credit than this.’’

‘’Be it presence, interpretation, charisma. He beats Du Zhu.’’

Those people instantly shut up no longer daring to argue back.

Seeing that no one came forward to say anything, James concluded,’’Release both of their videos. We will let the netizens do the work.’’

Humph, Du Zhu’s team dared to force his hand then he wouldn’t be polite either!

Therefore, when the news of Cosmo’s spokesperson has fermented overnight, the official platform of Cosmo suddenly released a statement with two commercials.

[There are two candidates running for Cosmo’s spokesperson. Du Zhu and Ye Xie. Below are their promotion videos, the difference between the two was made due to each actor’s improvisation.]

The majority still didn’t know who Ye Xie was so they were confused about how this celebrity could compete with Du Zhu, an A-list celebrity. 

After going through Du Zhu’s commercial video, they thought that it was perfect and there was no need to watch the next video of an unknown person. They were utterly convinced that Du Zhu should be the spokesperson.

The comments under Du Zhu’s video sharply increased and praises kept on pouring in.

Du Zhu’s fans didn’t click on watching Ye Xie’s video but they did check the comments to see how others reacted and the miraculous thing was that not a single comment denounced this small star! On the contrary, the praises shot through the sky to the point it seemed a bit too exaggerated!

Therefore, they were convinced that those comments were made by sunspots!

Du Zhu’s fans watched the video with a disdainful sneer on their face preparing to speak the truth about this Ye Xie's performance.

However, throughout the video they instantly became spellbound.

They thought that Du Zhu's performance was perfect but after watching this commercial they instantly changed their mind.

Just like when you were used to watching the video in the low quality you didn’t know how bad the image quality was until you switched to a high resolution did you realize the difference.