Eyes (Smut)

An AU where Shayne and Olivia have only been dating for a couple months and Shayne gets jealous.

3rd Person:

Olivia and Shayne walked hand in hand from the parking lot towards Ian's house. The whole Smosh family was here for a pool party. While they were walking Shayne could see several guys staring at her. Shayne's never been the jealous type but for some reason he was getting tired of people staring at her all the time. Shayne looked at some of the guys and they instantly turned away. Shayne had a slight scowl on his face as they walked inside and found Ian. Shayne switched back to his happy self to greet Ian and his girlfriend Pam.

"Hey guys!" Olivia says smiling.

"Hey! Glad you guys could make it" Pam says smiling back at us.

"We had to rush to make it, since someone forgot" Olivia says nudging me.

"Haha my bad, I thought it was next week" Shayne says smiling.

"Hahaha, well at least you guys made it" Ian says.

"Speaking of being late, We didn't have time to change earlier, do you have somewhere we can change?" Shayne asks.

"Yeah no problem, unfortunately the bathroom is already in use but you guys can use the guest room upstairs on the right" Ian says.

"Thanks" Olivia says.

"Be back soon" Shayne say as they walk upstairs.

Shayne thought he saw some of the guys staring at Olivia again and grimaced again. Olivia looked over and noticed Shayne's face.

"You okay Shayne?" Olivia asked.

"I'm fine" Shayne says squeezing her hand a little tighter.

"Shayne" Olivia says and let's go of Shayne's hand.

Shayne shuts the door and locks it so they can change in private.

"Shayne" Olivia says again and places her hand on Shayne's heart.

"I just don't understand why you're okay with all these guys staring at you Liv" Shayne says.

"Because Shayne, that's what they do. People are going to stare no matter. I can't change that." Olivia explained smiling at Shayne.

"I have only ever had eyes for you, Shayne. I don't know why you can't see that."

"I do, Babe." Shayne said sighing, sitting down on the bed.

"It just annoys the hell out of me to see my girlfriend being eyed up and down all the time." Shayne said.

Olivia stood by the closed door. She wanted to help Shayne let go of this issue. Olivia wanted to show Shayne how much she loved him. Olivia had an idea on how she could help Shayne relax. Olivia was going to suprise Shayne later tonight but she figured now was the perfect time to help him relax. Olivia slowly pulled her shirt off, revealing a sexy white lingerie piece and walked towards Shayne. His head snapped up and he stared at her.

"Kind of impractical to wear that to a pool party" Shayne says turning red.

"It wasn't supposed to be for the party, it was meant for the after party but I didn't have time to change" Olivia said feeling his chin.

"Olivia, everyone is right downstairs" Shayne manages to get out.

"I just wanna help you relax" Olivia said pulling her pants down revealing the matching bottom.

You'll have to be quick babe" Shayne said as Olivia got closer to him.

"And you'll have to be quiet" Olivia said smirking at him.

Olivia pulled his face towards her crashing their lips together. Shayne wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her onto his lap. After a long session of making out Olivia pulled away from Shayne and caught her breath so she could get to work on him. Olivia wrapped one arm around Shayne's neck and locked lips with him again. Olivia broke away again after a while and began to suck on Shayne's neck as she grabbed at his pants trying to get him free. She got his belt off and unzipped his pants sliding them off. Olivia grabbed the waistband of his boxers and motioned for Shayne to lift his body again so she could slide his boxers off. Olivia moved his boxers down his legs and Shayne kicked them off. Olivia reached and grabbed his length at the base. She started to move her hand up and down Shayne's member.

"Fuck" Shayne whispered.

Olivia smiled and then sucked on his neck again and moved her hand quicker. Shayne silently moaned. She took her hand off of his shaft after jerking him for a while and kissed him again. Shayne grabbed her gently and flipped her over so she was on the bed and he was hovering over her. He locked lips with her and teased her entrance with his hand. Shayne teased her for some time before sliding her panties off.

"Be quick" Olivia breathed to him.

Shayne buried his head in the crook of her neck as he pushed inside her entrance. Shayne went at a fast pace, fucking her hard. Shayne gripped Olivia's waist, holding her tightly.

"Don't stop" Olivia moaned and grabbing his face so she could kiss him to keep quiet.

They fought for dominance in their kiss. Shayne angled his body differently so he could hit her g-spot.

"Oh, fuck!" Olivia moaned as she felt him hit her sweet spot.

Shayne continued to enter and exit her until he could feel her digging into his back with her nails.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum" Olivia moaned.

Olivia sucked on Shayne's neck as she released all over his length. Shayne thrusted into her more before he pulled out and released on her chest.

"Damn" Olivia said out of breath and coming down from her orgasm.

"Damn" Shayne agreed smiling and out of breath as well.

Shayne helped her up off of the bed. Olivia grabbed her purse and pulled out two wet wipes. She cleaned her chest off and handed one to Shayne. He cleaned his area and chest off while she pulled her swimsuit out of the changing bag. Shayne pulled his suit out of the bag as well. They got dressed in their bathing attire and Olivia places her hand on his heart again.

"You relaxed now?" Olivia said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Trust me, I'm super relaxed" Shayne said giving her a quick kiss.

"Good, now let's hurry up and get down there before they suspect something" Olivia said smirking.

Shayne grabs her hand and unlocks the bedroom door. They walk back downstairs with their towels and walked to the backyard.

"Ayy! I was wondering where you guys were" Ian says spotting them.

"Sorry just got a little lost" Olivia said smiling.

"That's alright, still plenty of time left to enjoy the water" Ian said.

"Don't worry I'll make sure to" Shayne said.

They say goodbye and go over to the lawn chairs. Olivia sets their towels down and lays down face first on one of the chairs.

"Help me out?" Olivia says grabbing a bottle of tanning lotion.

"Of course" Shayne says.

Shayne rubs the oil into Olivia's back and her lower half. He makes sure to get every inch so she doesn't burn. Shayne finishes and stands up.

"Don't have too much fun without me" Olivia says smiling.

"I only ever have fun with you" Shayne says teasing her and smiles.

Shayne walks over to the pool where the rest of the squad is while Olivia begins to tan.