Zumba

Olivia gives Shayne a workout

He raises his head when she rushes into the office. Olivia wasn't wearing her usual casual outfit that she wears to work. No, today she was wearing yoga pants and a tight fitting crop top with a sports bra peeking out from underneath. He gets up from his chair and walks around to her desk. 

"I didn't realize this was part of causal Saturday" He said strolling over. 

He noticed her hairline was speckled in sweat and her hair was in a messy bun. 

"What's gotten you all worked up?" He asked.

"Oh nothing, just a work out at the gym, I wanted to attempt to make it this morning before we filmed" She said.

"Then why are you still dressed like that?" He asked.

"I was not expecting to get a call in the middle of class! I had my phone on vibrate, so when I saw the time, I had to come straight here" Olivia huffed.

"Where is Ian anyways?" She said looking around the office.

"He's setting up the shot with Courtney and Darren" He said.

Olivia pauses as she reaches for her bag, glancing over at him, giving him a look.

"He's downstairs?" She asked.

Shayne rolls his eyes, placing his hands on her shoulders and guiding her to the women's restroom. 

"No time to talk, just go get changed" He said.

"What about a shower?" She asked.

Shayne smirks as she looks back at him. 

"You can shower later, besides, you don't stink that bad, just get in there and get dressed" He pushes her in through the door.

Later...

Dressed and in the car, Shayne drives himself and Olivia to pick up lunch for the squad. He decided to kill the time by chatting.

"How come I barely ever see you at the gym? We work the same hours!" He asks as they drive down the freeway.

"I do not know, maybe because you stay in the weight room the entire time you're there" She said grinning. 

He can feel her teasing, her eyes gleaming up at him.

"That's not true" He says, thinking back to the last time he was at the gym. 

He did, in fact, stay in the weight room the entire hour he was there but he wasn't going to tell her that, even if she was going to pry him out of it. 

"Besides, we go to the same gym, I'm sure I'd see you when you go lifting" He said.

Her head throws back as she laughs.

"Besides, I bet these classes you take are easy, nothing like deadlifting and running" He finished.

Olivia's laughing stops short, and he feels the glare of her eyes on him. 

"You wouldn't know a good workout if it hit you on the nose" She said.

"Bring it on" He raised his eyebrows at her before continuing the drive.

Time skip...

The following week came and went, and the next thing Shayne knew, it was a Friday night and the video shoot was wrapped up. He gets ready to leave the office when he looks up at Olivia. 

"Care to go out for a couple of drinks?" He asked.

Olivia laughs lightly from across the table.