Busy Day

Shayne and Olivia enjoy each other's company throughout the day

Shayne:

I watched as Olivia reached up to try and grab her coffee mug on the top shelf. Unfortunately for her it was just out of reach. Fortunately for me, her shirt raised up as she did, exposing a little bit of skin. After hearing her annoyed grunt as her fingers almost tickled the cup, I decided to help. She didn't hear me approach until my hands were firmly on her waist lifting her up in the air like a child.

"Eek" Olivia let out a little shriek of surprise.

Agile I laughed, she managed to regain her compusre and steady herself in the air. After she successfully grabbed her coffee mug I lowered her back down to the ground gentlty. She turned around and shot me a playful glare.

"I told you not to sneak up on me like that" Olivia warned.

"I'm sorry but you looked so cute and it looked like you needed some assistance" I replied.

"I'm a strong independent woman, I don't need help" She said placing her mug in the coffee maker.

"You yelled at me last night because I didn't carry you to bed" I pointed out.

"I was tired!" She said pouting.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes and grabbed her now coffee filled mug for her. I took a sip before handing it to her.

"Caramel Latte, good choice" I said smirking.

"Thanks" Olivia said before taking a sip.

She took another small sip before setting it down on the counter. I looked and saw she had a little coffee mustache. I moved closer and gently held her face with my hand.

"You got a little something there" I said.

"Where?" She asked flicking her tongue around trying to get it.

"Let me help you" I said.

I used my lips to get the coffee and then sealed it with a kiss.

"I thought I said no PDA at the office" Ian said jokingly.

Olivia giggled as I smirked backing up with my hands in the air.

"Yes sir" I said dramatically.

Ian rolled his eyes and kept walking. I forgot that it was just Olivia, Ian and I at work today. Courtney, Keith, Noah and the rest of the crew were out filming a vlog. That left Ian to do meetings and paperwork while Olivia and I just brainstormed new ideas for the channel. Usually though we spent half that time messing around in the office.

"Shayne!" Olivia called from the green room.

Jeez, how did she move so fast. For someone so tiny, she's pretty quick. I made my way into the green room and found her trying on wigs.

"How do I look?" She asked.

She was wearing a short pink pixie cut wig with bangs. I'm baised so I think she looks good no matter what.

"10 out of 10" I replied.

"You say that all the time" Olivia said searching for a new wig.

"That tis because I can not tell a lie" I said with a hand over my heart.

"Ok what about this one then?" She asked.

This time she had put on the Dragon Ball Z wig from our anime video.

"Weird but I can dig it" I said.

She laughed and threw the wig at me.

"Ouch, you knew the crew has to clean this up" I said looking at all the wigs strewn across the floor.