Forbidden

Shayne and Olivia as a modern day take on Romeo and Juliet

Shayne:

I reached the end of the fire escape leading to her room. I could smell the scent of a vanilla lavender candle and see light from the lamp through the cracks underneath the door. I lightly knocked on the door before hearing a book close and footsteps coming towards the door. The door unlocked slowly and as quietly as possible so it wouldn't creek. I climbed in and grabbed Olivia by the waist, pulling her into a long and passionate kiss as she wrapped her arms around my neck. As we pulled out of the kiss, She smiled up at me. 

"What are you doing here? My parents are home" she whispers in my ear.

I ducked my head and left a kiss on Olivia's neck. 

"If we're quiet I doubt they'll know I'm here, plus it's late so it really shouldn't be a problem and I wanted to surprise you, after all, we haven't been able to talk in while besides texts" I mutter in between kisses up and down her neck.

Olivia giggles and leans her head back in pleasure. A moan came out of her mouth just as there was a knock on her door.

"Olivia? Is everything okay in there?" Olivia's mom asked through the door.

we pulled away from each other and looked at each other with wide eyes. 

"Hide in the closet" Olivia quickly whispered as she pushed me in that direction.

I immediately did so as she went over to the door and opened it to let her mom in.

"Yeah I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" Olivia asked as she looked into the mirror.

There were several hickies running up and down her neck that she adjusted her shirt to try and hide.

"I don't know, I just thought I heard a weird noise" Her mom explained. 

She looked around the room before turning to Olivia who was now messing with her hair to cover the marks along her neck.

"Um... no weird noises here I believe" Olivia says.

Olivia drops her hands to her sides so it doesn't look like she's trying to hide something on her body.

"Alright" Her mom says cautiously.

She walked over to Olivia and placed a kiss on her head. 

"Goodnight, I'll see you in the morning if you're awake when I have to leave for work" She says.

"I'll probably be sleeping in seeing as tomorrow is Saturday, but I'll see you when you get home," Olivia says reassuringly.

Her mom nods. 

"I just wish that I didn't have to work with that Mr. Topp, he is unbearable most of the time" She says.

"He doesn't seem all that bad to me" Olivia says.

"Yeah, well you don't know him that well" Her mom says before walking out and closing the door.

Olivia quickly locks her door before running over to the closet and letting me out.

"What your mom said about my dad was rude" I said sitting on her bed.

I pull her onto my lap so she's comfortably straddling me with her arms around my neck.

"I'm sorry but she just gets really competitive about almost everything, especially when it comes to her work" Olivia explains and runs her hands through my hair.

I nod before softly connecting our lips for a long kiss. 

"I'm so glad to call you mine, even though I can't say it to anyone else, I still get to call you mine" I whisper against her lips.

"Me too, but one day you and I will not have to secretly be each others, we will one day tell everyone that we are together and no one will ruin that, no one at school, not our parents, no one, I swear," She says as she caresses my cheek.

"I would love nothing more than that" I said. 

"I absolutely hate when guys ask you out and you have to say no because you don't feel comfortable going out with someone Instead of saying you have a boyfriend" I said.

"And the same goes for me when girls ask you out," Olivia says before passionately connecting our lips back together.

"I love you" I whisper passionately.

"I love you too" Olivia says.