Set Up

Shayne and Olivia set Damien and Boze up together 

"Shayne I'm telling you, Damien and Boze definitely have a thing for each other" Olivia said.

"You sure? I don't want to do anything if they're not-" I began.

"I promise you, they definitely have the hots for each other" She repeats.

"Ok fine, I'll go along with your plan but-" I start to speak.

"Yay! I know this is going to work!" Olivia says cutting him off with a kiss

Later that day...

I sat down at one of the tables in the office and begins to eat his lunch. Ian had brought in some Pad Thai for the whole crew today and I wasn't about to turn that down. I had just gotten done filming for a new video with the squad before walking off to go eat. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Damien passing by with his own plate.

"Hey Damien, wanna sit with me and eat?" I asked.

"Sure" Damien said.

Damien sat down on the other side of the table and began to eat. Soon they started discussing the new anime Damien had been binge watching over the weekend. Apparently the main character was a frog who joins a league of knights disguised as a human.

"That sounds improbable" A voice said.

Olivia came around the corner and sat down close next to me. As great as she was, she didn't really have a taste for anime or video games. I'm not complaining though, she's a great girlfriend and even better person.

"Well you see, the frog can stretch-" Damien began.

"Why not a toad?" Olivia interjected.

"Huh?" Damien said.

"Why not a toad instead of a frog?" She asked.

"Uhh I don't know, I didn't write it" He said.

Olivia tilted her head and let out a sigh.

"Honestly, I think you guys should spend more time watching reality TV, there's this one program where two contestants compete in challenges to win over a girl" She said.

"Yeah no, I think I'm good" He said.

"Your loss" Olivia said flipping her hair over her shoulder.

Damien rolled his eyes as we continued to eat. Olivia leaned on my shoulder while scrolling through her phone. A text came through and she perked up instantly before calming herself.

"So, are you doing anything tonight Damien?" She asked.

"Not that I know of" He said.

"So you're free to come to dinner with Shayne and I?" Olivia said.

"Uh this isn't going to be one of those third wheel things is it? Because I hope not" Damien said.

"I promise you'll have fun, right Shayne?" She said looking at me.

"Yeah and if you don't have fun, Olivia will watch the frog anime" I said smiling.

"Wait wha-" Olivia began.

"Okay" Damien agreed smiling.

Olivia gave me a look before the conversation went back to normal. Pretty soon the Pad Thai was finished along with the conversation about the night.

"So what time should I get to this 'Red Hook' place?" Damien asked.

"We should probably have a table by 8 so just be there by then" I said.