Summer Camp

Shayne goes to summer camp and meets Olivia.

Shayne:

My best friends Noah and Damien were at summer camp with me this year. It took convincing for Damien to leave his cats behind and join us but he finally agreed. We we're on the third night of a two week long camp. Currently we we're roasting s'mores by the fire with our group of campers. Damien was on my right along with Noah.

"Yo dude, throw me a mellow" Damien said.

I threw a marshmallow at him and he caught it in his mouth before eating it. Noah and I cheered.

"Ayyy" Noah said.

"Yes!" Damien said satisfied that he was able to catch it.

"Mellow me dude" Noah said.

I threw one at Noah and he almost caught it in his mouth.

"Dang it!" He said.

"Hit me with some more mellows" Damien said getting ready.

I laughed and then dug in the marshmallow bag for more marshmallows to try and throw at Damien and Noah. I had a handful when I heard a voice behind me.

"Hey, sorry to bother you guys, we ran out of marshmallows at my groups fire, can we borrow some please?" A soft voice said.

I turned around to see the person speaking. It was like I was in slow motion. It was a slim girl with long black hair and dark eyes. She was insanely beautiful. Like I'm talking, out of my league beautiful. I managed to stammer my words out.

"..uh... ummmm... Uh ye- yeah, we're done with our s'mores anyways" I said handing her the whole bag of marshmallows.

"Shayne!" Damien whisper yells.

"Dude, what are you doing!?" Noah whispers yells.

"Thanks so much" She said and skipped back to her groups fire pit.

While she leaves I couldn't stop staring after her. She was gorgeous, man I wish I could get a girl like that. Noah yelling in my ear snapped me out of my gaze.

"Dude, what was that!?" He said annoyed.

"Huh.. uh.. what?" I said

"You just gave away our marshmallows to some random girl" Damien said also annoyed.

"Psssht she wasn't random, I know her" I lied trying to escape the conversation.

"Yeah right" Damien said rolling his eyes.

"You know her? Give me a break dude" Noah said laughing.

"I do know her!" I said.

Not going to lie, I was a little offended that they didn't think I could know someone like that. I then realized what was about to happen.

"Oh yeah? Prove it!" Noah said.

"Yeah!" Damien agreed.

"What? How am I supposed to do that?" I asked.

"What's her name?" Noah asked.

"Yeah, if you know her, what's her name?" Damien backed him up.

I would've been screwed if I hadn't been staring at her walking back to her group. In the midst of my staring I had spotted her name on the back of her t shirt.

"Her name is Olivia" I said.

"Olivia what?" Damien said.

"Yeah, what's her last name?" Noah said.