Distraction

Shayne and Olivia sexual tension explodes during an argument.

Olivia:

"Shayne!" I said upset.

This was the third time this week that he had messed up a sketch. Granted he didn't mean to but it still got on my nerves. I had followed him back to the  office hallway after our break.

"What!?" He said agitated.

"What was that in there?" I said.

"What? Sorry I can't be perfect like you" He said rolling his eyes.

"Excuse me?" I said scoffing.

"You heard me" He said.

"You trying to say something?" I said clearly annoyed.

He stepped closer to me and looked me dead in the eyes. God his blue eyes stared straight into my soul. It didn't help that he was so handsome.

"Not everyone can do everything first take Olivia!" Shayne said.

"Oh my god! No one is asking to you to do that Shayne" I retorted.

"Then get off my case!" He said angrily.

"Your case! You're affecting us all!" I said poking him.

My finger hit him right in the chest. Geez his pecs were so solid. Had he been working out more than usual? As if being handsome wasn't enough.

"I can't help it if people are distracting me!" Shayne said.

"Distracting you? Who the hell is distracting you? It's your line!" I said miffed.

"Who is distra- are you that blind!?" He rebuffed.

"Oh yeah! Who is distracting you then!?" I said crossing my arms.

"You! Seeing you staring at me makes me lose my focus!" He said trailing off at the end.

"Me!?" I said uncrossing my arms.

"Just looking at you makes me go crazy!" He says.

"What are you talking about!?" I huffed.

Shayne stopped yelling and grabbed me with both of his hands. With his hands on both of my arms he closed what little space there was between us. He placed a rough kiss on my lips before pulling away. Before he could pull away completely I placed my hands around his neck and locked lips with him again. The kiss got more and more passionate until he picked me up and I was straddling him. I ran my hand through his hair and he had one hand caressing my back. We probably would've taken it even further had someone not stopped us.

"Shayne? Liv? I heard yelling, you guys ok- oh my god!" Courtney said completely suprised.

In the heat of the moment Shayne and I didn't even hear her at first. We continued our makeout session.

"Shayne! Olivia!" She yelled this time snapping us back to reality.

I let go of Shayne and he placed me back down on the ground again. His hair was a complete mess as was mine.

"Court, uhh no need to worry..... Uh we're fine.." I said sheepishly while wiping my lips.

"Yeah, uhh.. it was just a misunderstanding..." Shayne said fixing his shirt.

"Looked like an intense misunderstanding to me" Courtney said.

"Psssh, I don't know what you're talking about" I said fixing my hair.

"Yeah, we worked through it" Shayne said also fixing his hair.

"Mhm you could say that" Courtney replied rolling her eyes.

"ANYWays.. it's time to get back to set" Courtney told us.

"Yeah, uh we'll be right there" Shayne said.

Courtney walked off before glancing back one last time and chuckling. After she was out of the vicinity I turned back to Shayne.

"Don't mess up this time" I said.

"If this was the consequence, I don't know, I might risk it" He said.

"Shut up Shayne" I said giggling.

"Or what?" He grinned.

"Or I might just have to punish you more" I teased.

"Is that so?" He asked playfully.

"Mhm, I might just-" I started to say.

"Guys are you coming!?" Courtney called from down the hall.

"Coming" Shayne said.

Shayne and I fast walked back to the set. He gave me a quick look before saying his lines right this time. He might not have messed up but I was still going to have to talk to him afterwards.