Pizza Night

Olivia:

I loved when my mom went away for business, for a number of reasons. My friends got to come over and hang out all night. Like tonight my friends Boze, Mari and Courtney were over and we were having a girls night. I also didn't have her nagging me about school or chores. One of the main reasons though is that I can order takeout. My mom was always nagging me about eating healthy, and how important it was. So when she was out of town, I ravished in the small freedom that allowed me to order whatever I wanted. Tonight my friends and I felt like pizza. I opened the app up on my phone and clicked on what we wanted, a large peperoni pizza and a small cheese one. I decided that this is what heaven would be if it was a food. The only thing better than this would be to have a hot boy deliver it like in the movies. So I decided to actually chance my luck in the section for special instructions or extra notes. I wrote; send your hottest delivery boy

and placed the order. Then I sat back down on the couch next to my friends. We continued to watch Netflix for a while. Suddenly I heard the doorbell ring, remembering my pizza I jumped up off the couch, just as the delivery boy was about to knock again, I opened the door, leaving him standing there with his arm half raised.

"Sorry, I was the only one working tonight." He said scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

I almost forgot about my "special instructions". This guy didn't know what he was talking about. He was a total smokeshow. He had gorgeous blue eyes and dirty blonde hair.

"Oh, well I think you're exactly what I ordered." I said.

It wasn't like me to flirt so naturally, and when I realized what came out of my mouth I started to turn beet red.
The delivery boy nodded with a boyish grin.

"Uh thanks..." He said and then awkwardly passed my pizza to me.

"Have a good night," I said and closed the door.

Embarrassed, I walked back to the living room and sat the pizza on the coffee table and was about to dig in with the other girls. I decided that I could NEVER call that pizza place again. My thoughts were interrupted by another knock at the door, confused I opened it to reveal the same cute pizza boy standing there with a piece of paper.

"You forgot your receipt" He said.

He handed me my receipt. Before I could say thanks he was back on his motorcycle and driving down the road. I closed the door and walked back to where I was sitting next to Courtney, Boze and Mari. I was about to put the receipt in my pocket and forget about it when I saw something written in sharpie. A goofy smile took over my face as I read it.

Shayne
8585196257

"Olivia?" Boze asked snapping me back to reality.

"Yeah?" I said stuffing the paper into my pocket.

"What's so funny?" Boze asked.

"Yeah, what's with the smile?" Mari asked.

"Uhhh nothing I just remembered some funny joke about pizza" I said.

"Oh uh ok, whatever" Courtney said.

I took a slice of pizza and ate with the other girls. They may have gotten just pizza but I got an extra treat.