Under The Blanket (Slight Smut)

Olivia joins Shayne and Damien for movie night

(Slight Smut)

Olivia:

I had never made any kind of effort to hang out with my previous boyfriends friends. Damien was different though. Damien worked with us and we got along pretty good. Damien and Shayne had a tradition to do a movie night on Sunday's every two weeks. After I met Shayne and we began dating I joined them on occasion. Each time, we took turns to pick the movie, this week it was my turn so we were watching IT. Admittedly, I only picked scary movies so I had an excuse to cuddle up to Shayne when Damien was in the room. Shayne never really cared about his best friend seeing us kissing and cuddling but for some reason, I felt weird doing it in front of Damien. I mean they were so close it was like they were brothers. Scary movies were the exception though. Shayne and I were currently laying on the couch, under a blanket. The film was half way through and I was already pretty much over it. Every time the clown appeared on the screen, I would squeal and hide my face in Shayne's neck.

"If you don't mind me asking Olivia, why did you pick this movie? You're clearly scared" Damien said chuckling.

I removed my face from Shayne's neck and looked at Damien.

"I was told it's a good movie." I lied.

Shayne and Damien chuckled at my explanation.

"She's lying Dame, It's just an excuse to be so close to me" Shayne said.

"Shayne! That is not true!" I said hitting him on the neck.

"Sure it's not" Shayne said smirking.

Damien just smiled at us and rolled his eyes. We went back to watching the movie. I eventually gave up on watching it and just burried my head into Shayne. I started to drift asleep. I was nearly asleep when I felt fingers slide across my stomach. I lifted my head up to see Shayne smirking. What was he playing at?

"What are you doing?" I whispered so only he could hear.

He started to run his fingers further down my stomach and into my, well technically they were his, sweatpants. Shayne ignored my question and pushed his fingers into my panties. I couldn't believe he was trying this! Damien was literally inches away from us! I had to bite my bottom lip to try to keep the noises inside when he started to rub my slit. Shayne had done this plenty of times but not with anyone else around. He sped up his movements, which made it harder for me to stay quiet.

"Shayne" I whimpered.

He continued to run his two fingers down my slit before slipping them inside. I hid my head once again into his neck, trying but not succeeding in keeping my moans in. Shayne rubbed his fingers against my soft spot, making me shudder in pleasure.

"That's it, princess" Shayne purred into my ear.

His words pushed me over the edge. I couldn't keep in the sounds of my pleasure as the orgasm hit. The feeling was too powerful. I let out a quiet moan, catching the attention of Damien.

"You okay Olivia?"Damien asked looking towards Shayne and I.

"Yeah, the movie just made me jump" I lied.

Damien nodded at me unaware of what had actually happened. He turned back to the screen and continued to watch the movie.

"I hate you" I whispered to Shayne.

"Your body doesn't seem to agree" He said grinning at me.