Wedding

Shayne and Olivia get married

Shayne:

Flashback...

"Um, before we eat, I need to say something.." I said.

"What Shayne?" Olivia said.

"Olivia Sui, Ever since the day I met you in the elevator on the way up to my first day at Smosh, I have been madly in love with you. Your gorgeous smile, the way you care about people. Our first kiss is when I finally knew you were the one. I guess what I'm trying to say is, Olivia, will you marry me?" I ask the now crying girl.

"Yes, Shayne, yes yes!!" Olivia yelled and jumped into my arms. 

We kissed each other with passion and love. Olivia turned and then hugged Courtney before pulling away. 

"I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!" Olivia screamed excitedly.

She and Courtney jump up and down excitedly together. Me and Damien laugh at the girl's actions. Damien nudges me playfully while smirking at me.

Present..

3rd Person:

The day finally came, the day Shayne Topp and Olivia soon to be Topp had waited for, for so long. It finally came. As Olivia was in her bedroom with Courtney, Mari and Boze, they started talking about the big day and Olivia realized how excited she was.

Olivia: 

"So you excited Liv?" Courtney asked. 

We were all sitting down while the makeup artist did our makeup. 

"I cannot put into words how excited I am" I said and smiling. 

"My mom just texted me that she's running late, she worked until late last night on last minute preparations" I said taking a sip from my coffee. 

"So what are you are most excited about?" Mari asked as the hair stylist curled her hair. 

"Living with him, building a family with him, waking up with him, I just can't wait" I said smiling. 

The thought of it gave me chills. 

"Also the sex after the wedding night is amazing, I mean that's what they say" Boze said laughing. 

"Oh my god!" I said blushing.

"What?" Boze said shrugging. 

"Ok Liv show us the look!!" Courtney said. 

I got up from the chair and showed off my style. My hair and makeup looked amazing. I felt like a princess. 

"Go change into your dress!" They all said. 

I nodded and went to my dressing room. When i got back from the dressing room in my beautiful dress all the girls dropped their jaws. 

"God Olivia, You look stunning." Mari said.

I shed a small tear when I looked at myself in the mirror. 

"I can't believe you guys, I can't believe it's really happening, It's everything i ever wanted and more" I said.

They all hugged me before my mom came into the room. 

"Olivia!" She said when she looked at me. 

"I can't believe my little baby is getting married" My mom said shedding a few tears and hugged me. 

"I'm so happy you and Shayne are getting married, Shayne is a wonderful guy and you are going to be so happy with him" She said. 

"I know mom, he is the best guy I could ever find, he is my best friend and I wouldn't want to marry anyone else" I said.