Five

Four times Shayne and Olivia were almost caught and the one time they were

3rd Person:

1) The Ice Machine

Oliva snuck out of her hotel room towards the elevator. She silently cursed the hotel and Ian for booking them on different floors. It made it all the more harder to see him. They were staying at a hotel while they filmed in San Diego for the channel. Of course as usual, Olivia shared her room with Courtney and Mari. In reality she wished she could share it with him. She pushed the button and watched the doors of the elevator close and block her view of her floor.

'Ding' the elevator sounded as it arrived at his floor.

An excited but nervous Olivia got off the elevator and headed down the hall. As she was passing doors, an arm came our of nowhere and roped her into a corner. She almost squealed out of fear but her mouth was covered with a familiar hand. His hand.

"Took you long enough" Shayne said removing his hand.

Olivia rolled her eyes and ran her hand through her hair.

"I can leave" She said shrugging.

Shayne grabbed her hand and pulled her closer.

"Woah, don't do that" He said smiling.

She returned his smiled and placed her lips on his. While their lips remain locked, she gently pushed him back until his back was against the soda machine. They were squished in between the soda machines and the ice machine, caught up in their own moment. If left alone They could stay like this forever or perhaps progress even further. Unfortunately they weren't left alone as they both heard the footsteps coming down the hallway towards them. Olivia jumped back from Shayne and he grabbed the first thing he saw. Unlucky for him, it happened to be a bucket. It was still in his hands when Keith rounded the corner.

"Oh, what's up Olivia?" Keith said.

"Uh nothing much" She said.

"Didn't expect to see you up here tonight Olivia" Keith said confused.

"Oh, I was just helping her get ice" Shayne chimed in.

"You guys don't have an ice machine on your floor?" Keith asked.

"Unfortunately not" Olivia lied.

"That sucks, anyways, I'll catch you guys later, I'm going to the diner downstairs" Keith said waving goodbye.

"See you" Shayne and Olivia said at the same time.

2) The Carnival

"You better commit if you're gonna steal my food again" Shayne warned Olivia.

"Oh I'm gonna commit" Olivia said as she grabbed his candy Apple.

She took a bite and ran off towards the Ferris wheel laughing like an evil scientist. Shayne got up and chased after her. Both of them leaving the cameras to focus on Courtney's face as she rolled her eyes and told a joke to the camera. Meanwhile Shayne had caught up with Olivia at the ferris wheel.

"You think that worked?" She asked.

"Of course it worked, I'm an amazing actor" Shayne said smugly.

"Hey don't forget whose plan it was" Olivia said crossing her arms.

"How could I forget when she was so beautiful" Shayne said cooly.

Olivia blushed and dropped the Apple in the garbage next to them. He went to kiss her but she stopped him with a hidden hand on his chest.

"Not now" She said using her eyes to indicate at the vlog cameras coming towards them.