Double

Olivia gets tired of waiting on Shayne to ask her the big question

Olivia Sui and Shayne Topp were the perfect couple. It seemed that no matter who broke up, hooked up, or got knocked up in their crazy friend group, they remained steady. They had been through so much together in the years that they had been dating, so it only seemed natural that it was time for them to take the next step in their relationship.

At least, Shayne hoped that was how they both felt. He was currently pacing the floor in the apartment that he shared with Damien, nervous beyond belief. He was planning on proposing to Olivia tonight and his normally collected self was cracking rapidly. What if she thought it was too soon? What if she didn't want to get married right after they left Smosh? Maybe she would want to explore more, even see other guys? At that thought, Shayne knew he had to stop over analyzing what her response might be, otherwise he was going to lose his damn mind.

Luckily for Shayne's nerves, Damien opened the door just then, back from his audition.

"Man have you got perfect timing, I need to ask you something" Shayne said.

"Go ahead bro, shoot" Damien responded sitting down.

"Okay, so I'm going to propose to Olivia tonight" He began. 

Damien looked shocked, but he quickly regained his composure. 

"And I wanted to know what you think she's going to say?" Shayne asked wiping a bead of sweat from his forehead.

"Shayne that's great! I always knew you guys were going to get married someday, I just didn't know it was going to be so soon! However, I think she's going to be over the moon, you shouldn't doubt her buddy, I think everything is going to perfect" Damien said patting his friend on the shoulder.

"Really? That makes me feel so much better, thanks man, she's been dropping hints left and right, so I think she's gonna say yes, hey do you want to see the ring?" He said. 

Damien grinned and nodded, so Shayne took it out of his pocket. While the two men were admiring the ring, they had no idea that a similar conversation was taking place at Olivia's apartment as well.

Olivia's Apartment

Olivia Sui had been in love with Shayne Topp forever, it seemed. She knew his fears and his flaws and loved them because they were a part of him. However, if there was one major thing her boyfriend was bad at, it was taking a hint. She had taken to reading bridal magazines when she knew he was around, talking to him about beautiful rings that she had seen in the jeweler's window and how she had caught the bouquet at Emily and Mark's wedding. He never seemed to get it however and she was beyond frustrated with waiting for him.

Today, that frustration was increased exponentially by a wedding invitation arriving in the mail. It would seem that Taylor Prichard was getting married. Olivia hadn't spoken to her in at least two years, but she was happy for her. At least somebody's boyfriend could take a hint.

Courtney got home just then, fresh from shooting her first directed and starring role video for Smosh. Olivia got up to greet her with a hug.

"Court! How was your day?" Olivia asked beaming with pride for her best friend. 

Courtney feigned sadness.

"Oh, well it was.....amazing! I absolutely crushed it first take!" Courtney said. 

Courtney's fake sadness had given way to a huge smile and her and Olivia jumped in excitement.

"That's fantastic! I'm so happy for you, we have to celebrate tonight, I think Damien's audition was today too, so he can tell us how those went" She said.