Pink

Shayne and Olivia's daughter convinces her father to have his finger nails painted....Pink

Shayne Topp was a lot of things; father-of-two, husband, actor, former YouTuber, college graduate, but there was one thing he had figured he was not. A doll for his three year old daughter.

Never in his thirty three years of life and three years of parenting, did he imagine being on the floor of a very pink bedroom, getting his finger nails painted by a very excited child. Enter Cheyenne Topp, the eldest Topp child, a beautiful part of their family, she ruled through the Topp's house with her sassy attitude and jet black hair. She was surrounded by so many boys, Keith, Noah, Damien, Joven, Wes, Ian that Olivia and Shayne struggled to say no to her. That is how he ended up on his daughters bedroom floor, with pink fingernails. As soon as Shayne had gotten Luke, their gorgeous blonde haired eight month old son, to sleep, Cheyenne had demanded to paint her father's nails. Of course, Shayne couldn't say no, his little girl was too damn adorable, she got it from her mother. Before leaving Luke's nursery, Shayne switched on the baby monitor so he could keep an eye on the baby, even though George the Siamese cat was his biggest protector. He quietly shut the door and tiptoed his way down the winding staircase to where the newest member of the family was. Five month old Yellow Labrador, Clouds, who was named by a very happy Cheyenne. The little girl and Clouds were inseparable from the day the puppy came home, Shayne had wanted his children to have a dog to grow up with just like he'd had. Shayne scratched the puppy behind his ears before letting him out into the yard and making his way back to his daughter.

"Daddy!" Cheyenne squealed as her father entered her bedroom.

"Look at all these pretty colors!" She said.

Shayne couldn't figure out if he was totally okay with his four year old playing with make up, it was only worn out products from Olivia's collection but he was still sceptical. Shayne acted shocked before he replied.

"They're so pretty princess" He said.

Cheyenne was a complete daddy's girl, she loved her Mama just as much as her Daddy, but she had always been more attached to Shayne, where as Luke was more of a Mommy's boy. The young Topp began to sort all her nail polish into piles, one pile for pink, one pile for purple, and then a space for her lonesome red polish. Shayne was happy to entertain his little princess but he was at least hoping for anything other than pink or purple nails.

"What color do you want, Daddy?" Cheyenne said grinning and pointing to her collection.

The little girl was thrilled to have her daddy to play with, he only had a few days off a week, and he made sure to make the most of it.

"What colors do you have?" Shayne asked with a smile, knowing exactly what colors she had.

Pink or Purple. And Red.

Cheyenne giggled before pointing towards the floor where the nail polish remained.

"Pink! Purple! Red!" The little girl squealed to her father.

Shayne grinned again before reminding Cheyenne to lower her voice as her baby brother was sleeping across the hall.

"Can I have red?" He asked.

The young girl let out a huff, wanting her dad to have pink nails, she got her sass from her mom for sure. Cheyenne grinned towards her dad, knowing that she could change his mind with her cheeky smile.

"How about pink?" She said.

Shayne ran his hand through his hair before he looked towards his mini black haired princess, how could he say no to her? He nodded before placing his right hand on the floor for Cheyenne to paint. She clapped her hands with excitement before picking out a sparkly pink container. He hoped Olivia had something to get it off before he had to go to work and the gym the next day. Shayne could not show up with sparkly pink fingernails.