The Market

Olivia and Courtney visit the market on Sunday and meet two handsome men

3rd Person:

"Liv, hurry up, we're going to be late if we don't leave soon!" Courtney says as she checks the time on her phone. 

"Sorry, sorry! I'm coming" Olivia says finally dressed and ready to go.

"I was looking for my headband! Did you get the bags?" Olivia asks.

"Yup! Now, let's go, I don't want to be late!" Courtney says as she drags her friend out the door. 

"So where'd you go last night?"Courtney asks.

"Mari, Boze, Sarah, and I went out for drinks at Banshee, I didn't realize how late it was until I got home. Oh, Mari wanted me to tell you that she got passes to a concert next week. You keen for it?" Olivia says. 

Courtney nods in acknowledgement. 

"What'd you have to do again last night?" Olivia asks.

"There was a new art gallery that just opened last week, I had to do a review on it for my composition paper" Courtney says.

"Was it any good?" Olivia questions.

Courtney just shrugs and 7/11 by Beyoncé starts playing. 

"I wonder what will be on the playlist" Olivia remarks.

"Me too! I hope we'll ride to this song" Courtney says.

Every Sunday at 8:30AM, Courtney and Olivia go to Soul Cycle for their morning ride. And this Sunday, it's a Beyoncé themed ride. It's become a routine for them, and the instructors know and love them. It's a short drive to the studio and the girls are immediately greeted when they walk in.

"Morning girls, ready for today?" The instructor says.

"Yes! So excited" Olivia says and Courtney nods in agreement.

There's something about Soul Cycle. Yeah, it's a great workout. You ride a bike in complete darkness for about 45 minutes. Even with 50 other people right next to you, you're focused on yourself and the blasting music. It's intense, but exhilarating and you feel great afterwards.

"How was the work out? What'd you think?" Olivia asks.

"So good!" Courtney says as she chugs her water bottle.

"I loved it! Great songs! The playlist was perfect, I'd say 7/11 or Love on Top was my favorite" Olivia says wiping her face with her towel. 

"I liked Lemonade! And Drunk in Love, oh and Diva!" Courtney chimes in. 

"Thanks again Rose! We're gonna hit the shower and head to the farmer's market" The girls say.

After their work out, Courtney and Olivia head down to the Beverly Hills Farmer's Market. It's part of their Sunday ritual to get juices and shop for fruits and vegetables for the week.

"What are you going to get today?" Olivia asks, contemplating and trying to figure out what to order.

"I'm trying to change it up this time" Courtney says.