The Jacket

A jacket causes some confusion and speculation at the office

Shayne and Olivia stood by the edge of the bar counter, their heads close together, giggling at each others jokes. They were very much in each others personal space. Shayne's arm was wrapped loosely around Olivia's waist but this is why they picked here. They chose this bar knowing they could show affection without the fear of being spotted by people they know.

Shayne lowered his head to Olivia's ear. 

"You want another drink?" He asked.

Olivia nodded and gave Shayne a quick peck. She smirked to herself as she watched his butt as he walked. She hit the jackpot with Shayne. He was an attractive and kind man, the most selfless person she's ever met.

They've been dating for two months in secret. Hiding their relationship meant spending most of their time together behind the walls of Shayne's apartment. They couldn't be a couple or show affection in public in the fear of being spotted by someone they know or fans. If Ian found out they're dating, he'd have both their heads but after a long week, they wanted to celebrate and that meant making their way to this bar where they should be safe from prying work colleagues.

"Sorry it took me so long, this girl wouldn't stop trying to talk to me and I couldn't get away" He said. 

Shayne look terrified and Olivia couldn't help but laugh once she saw the girl eyeing up Shayne. She was still staring. Olivia placed her drink on the counter and wrapped her arms around his neck. She smirked up at him. 

"Mmm she can't seem to take her eyes off of you, I say we give her a show" Olivia said.

Shayne's eyes lit up and he smirked. 

"Sounds good to me" He said.

He placed his drink down and began to lean down to kiss her until he saw two people enter the bar. 

"You have got to be kidding me" He said.

Shayne quickly released Olivia and put some space between them. Olivia looked up to see Keith and Noah approaching them. She sighed, of course they could not have one night to themselves.

"Hey, what are you two doing here?" Olivia asked.

She tried to sound upbeat but she was really looking forward to this night and them two arriving put a damper on her mood.

"We heard you mention this place during the week and wanted to hit up a new place, so here we are" Noah said.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were both too busy to meet for drinks" Keith asked suspiciously. 

Olivia panicked and said the only thing she could think of in that moment. 

"Yeah busy trying to find this guy a date, I'm his wingwoman" She said.

Shayne glanced down at her, horrified. He knew where this was going to go. Just as expected, Keith and Noah immediately jumped on board, pushing Shayne to a group of girls further down the bar. Shayne turned and gave a beaming Olivia a murderous look. She was getting too much joy from this. She mouthed a quick 'sorry' to him then laughed with Noah and Keith at how uncomfortable he looked.

Twenty minutes later he returned looking disheveled. 

"She tried drag me into the bathroom" Shayne said.

The three burst out laughing at Shayne. He really pulled the short straw. Shayne glared at her from the other side of the bar. Olivia laughed and mouthed him a quick 'sorry'.