Part 9 - The REAL Him

Jax Black

An Hour Later 8:32 pm

Aniyah and Kaiden we're watching some people race and they heard a whole bunch of sports cars show up. Aniyah and Kaiden turned around to them, and Aniyah saw Jayden get out and started looking around. Aniyah stood up and Kaiden did aswell. Aniyah saw Jason walk up to Jayden with a huge smile on his face.

Jayden saw Aniyah and he pointed at her and then pointed to the ground. Aniyah groaned and walked over to Jayden with Kaiden. Jason said "Jayden-" Jayden completely cut him off and said "Aniyah! We're leaving."

Aniyah said "Why?"

Jayden said "Get in the fucking car!"

Kaiden said "Chill. She's having fun."

Ashton said "Shut up Kaiden! You're just tryna get in her pants!"

Kaiden said "and you're just trying to get into Hannah's, so shut the fuck up."

Ashton laughed and said "Well, Hannah already got that."

Aniyah looked at Ashton and then she looked at Mason right next to Kaiden. Kaiden looked down at Mason noticing he's right there and Ashton said "What? You mad your little "girlfriend" doesn't want your dick? But wants mine.. Cute."

Mason clenched his fists and Aniyah said "God! You guy's are such assholes."

Everyone looked at her and Aniyah said "Your bragging about fucking Hannah, because Mason likes her. Grow the fuck up! and Jayden! You need to let me live! I've been through this stuff before! I lived for this shit.. so stop trying to control me."

Ashton said "Don't yell at us princess, Kaiden didn't deny about trying to get into your pants! You're the new girl, and the first girl to stand up to him.. So! He's going to show everyone, that your his new toy. That he's going to drop! He did it too Gemma, he did it to Jade, and he did it to many others.. Your not the first girl to go to a street race with him, and your not the last."

Aniyah stayed quiet and Jayden looked at Aniyah and said "He's just going to hurt you, that's what he does."

Aniyah looked up at Kaiden and he was just staring at Ashton, she was waiting for him to deny it, hoping.. hoping he would.. but he didn't. Aniyah nodded her her head and walked to Jaydens car and got in. Kaiden then looked at her, and for the first time, he felt something.. he felt.. hurt..

The jocks got into their cars and Mason stayed quiet. Kaiden said "I need to race." He walked to his car and got in, he drove to the race track and waited till the girl walked out infront of their cars, he looked at her body and he started comparing her body to Aniyah's.. and Aniyah won every detail in his eyes.. He clinched the steering wheel, and the girl swung her flags down and Kaiden just started driving FAST. The other car was already clear behind him.

Kaiden was driving so fast and he got a flash back of Aniyah sitting in his car, and her laugh. Kaiden screamed "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!"

Kaiden then won the race, and instead of cheering and collecting the money, he drove away and continued driving fast. Faster than any other car, he was going 105 MPH, in a 55 MPH Zone.

Jayden parked his car outfront and the other jocks drove home. Jayden said "This is why I didn't want you to get dragged in.. You might think I'm trying to control you.. but I have known Kaiden since the freshman year! He's bad news.."

Aniyah looked at Jayden and he took a deep breath and said "Please tell me, that you didn't let him in.."

Aniyah shrugged and said "Kind of.. He knows about mom.. and Aria.. and Dad.. I told him their dead, but not how.."

Jayden nodded his head and said "Are you okay?"

Aniyah said "Yeah. Jayden, I don't think you understand how many guys have tried to get in my pants."

Jayden and Aniyah laughed in sync and then he said "Just.. be careful. Okay?"

Aniyah nodded her head and her and Jayden got out of the car and walked inside together. Aniyah ran her fingers through her hair and said "Well.. goodnight."

Then she walked upstairs, Jayden smiled and followed her upstairs and then went into his bedroom, as Aniyah went into hers.

The Next Day Tuesday 6:45 AM

Aniyah got dressed wearing dark blue high waisted ripped jeans, a white shirt that has words on it, and her converse.

Aniyah walked downstairs and grabbed her car keys and walked out to her car, she got into her car and started driving to school

After a few minutes Aniyah saw Kaiden and his boys parked by where she always parked standing by their cars smoking. Aniyah rolled her eyes and parked next to them, she reached under her seat and said "Please be in here."

Aniyah grabbed a little white baggy with white powder in it. She poured some onto her finger and snorted it into her nose and shook her head and sniffed a few times. She then wipped her hand clean, put on her black wireless beat headphones, and put on her sunglasses.

She turned off her car and opened her door, she started blasting her music in her headphones and she saw Hannah walking towards her. Aniyah closed her car door and Aniyah paused her music. Hannah said "I need your help.."

Aniyah said "with what?"

Hannah said "Mason.."

Aniyah started walking away and said "I'm not dealing with that. You fuck one, saying you like the other, then drop them for each other.. Come to me when your serious." And She pressed play on her music.

Hannah looked at Mason and he looked at her and then looked away disappointedly. Hannah took a deep breath and started walking inside.

End of Part Nine