Part 71 - The Slap

«»

«»

The Next Day Thursday 10:04 A.M

Aniyah walked downstairs in shorts and a plain t-shirt and her sandals and she looked at Kaiden and said "I'm gonna go talk to Drake.."

Justin stood up and said "I'll drive ya, I'm heading to Camila's."

Kaiden walked over to Aniyah and kissed her on the forehead and said "Let Justin take you, I don't want you to be alone."

Aniyah nodded her head with a smile and Justin grabbed his bike keys and Aniyah kissed Kaiden on the lips and Kaiden kissed her back, after a few seconds they stopped and then Aniyah and Justin left.

Justin got onto his bike and Aniyah got on behind him and she wrapped her arms around his waist and Justin drove away fast.

After a few minutes Justin pulled out infront of Drakes house and it started lightly raining and Aniyah said "Hurry to camilas, Don't ride fast in the rain."

Justin nodded his head with a smile ans said "See ya around Aniyah."

Aniyah said "Bye Justin."

She walked up to Drakes front door and Justin drove away and Aniyah knocked and Wesley opened it and said "Aniyah.. Drake-" Aniyah cut him off and walked inside and said "I'm talking to him, where is he?"

Wesley closed the front door and said "His room.."

Aniyah nodded her head and quickly walked to his bedroom and opened the door fast and then slammed it closed after she entered. Drake jumped and looked at her and he said "Aniyah!?"

Aniyah said "Listen here! I've cried enough! You are not fucking leaving me too!"

Drake said "Please stop.."

Aniyah took a deep breath and said "Kaiden knows your feelings towards me, but he's allowing me here.. Drake he won't hurt you. Please, please don't push me away."

Drake said "You think I'm scared I'm gonna get hurt!? I could careless about that!"

He faced his back to her and took a deep breath and Aniyah said "Then why won't you just be my friend.."

Drake said "Because I want to be more!"

Aniyah took a deep breath and said "I understand your feelings.. I do.. but you really want to throw away our many year friendship over this.."