Part 61 - Kaiden's Break Down

«»

«»

15 Minutes Later

Aniyah and Kaiden we're standing together and Kaiden looked down at her as she was staring out at the view and Kaiden looked at the view and said "Aniyah.."

Aniyah looked at him and said "Yes baby?"

Kaiden stayed looking at the view and said "I'm breaking up with you."

Aniyah said "Ha-ha, real funny Kaiden."

Kaiden looked down at her and said "I'm serious. I'm going to be leader now.. I thought I would have years with you, and it would be okay... but we're new at a relationship.. I can't be with you, when I'm leader."

Aniyah felt hot tears stream down her face and she said "Please.. Kaiden... Don't.."

Kaiden said "Goodbye Aniyah."

Aniyah said "NO! You are not leaving me.. Not now!!" Aniyah pushed his chest and said "I have been with you through everything, with EVERYTHING!! You think your the only one with dead parent issues? With someone who wants you dead issues!? Huh!! But I am still standing here... with you.. because I want you."

Kaiden said "Are you done?"

Aniyah blinked the tears away and she shook her head slowly and she said "never." With pure pain in her voice.

Aniyah said "I have stuck up for you.. Against everyone.. every-fucking-ONE!! How many times do we need to have this conversation for you to get this through your thick skull.. I LOVE YOU!!! I don't care! I don't care if I will die, I don't care if I'll get kidnapped endlessly.. because I want you."

Kaiden said "What man would I be, to let the woman I love more than anything... to go through that.."

Aniyah said "Stop... I have defended you endlessly, because i LOVE you."

Kaiden screamed "THEN STOP LOVING ME!!"

Aniyah slapped him across the face and said "I CANT!!  Kaiden I fucking can't!! Okay!? I don't think I ever will."

Kaiden stared at her and he said "Aniyah. This is only going to make this breakup harder."

Aniyah said "Kaiden... please stop..."

Kaiden looked at the view and said "Goodbye Aniyah."

Aniyah let out a painful sigh and she turned around to everyone staring at them. Aniyah felt the tears stream down her face fast and she walked past all of them and Ashley said "Aniyah-" Aniyah completely ignored them all and ran upstairs and started packing her bags with tears streaming down her face.