Part 23 - He Hates Me

Johna Blackwell

6th Period

Aniyah was in class sitting by Justin and Wesley. A new face walked in and sat down infront of Justin. Aniyah's teacher said "Oh! You must be Landon! Welcome to Beckman."

Aniyah looked up at the guy and then back at her book. Landon said "Thank you."

After a long period the bell rang and Aniyah grabbed her paperwork and handed it in. Her teached grabbed it and said "This is due in a week Aniyah."

Aniyah said "I'd lose it."

Her teacher smiled and said "Landon!" Landon walked over confused and her teacher said "Aniyah. Will you help Landon catch up."

Aniyah said "Sure."

Aniyah and Landon walked out of class together and Landon said "You drive? We can meet up somewhere."

Aniyah said "I don't have a car at the moment.."

Landon said "Oh. I can pick you up."

Aniyah looked at him and said "I can get a ride. Don't want to ruin your gas."

Landon laughed and said "Your helping me with class. Gas is the least of your worries."

Aniyah laughed and said "You stubborn or something?"

Landon said "ehh. You can say that."

Aniyah nodded her head and said "Well. I tend to be quite bossy. So."

Landon smirked and said "Well.. Guess we'll see what happens."

Aniyah nodded her head and they walked outside together and Kaiden was leaning on his car smoking a cigarette waiting for Aniyah. Landon walked her over and Kaiden looked at Landon up and down and took a drag of his cigarette.

Aniyah turned around to Landon and said "What's your number."

Landon and Aniyah exchanged numbers and he said "Maybe Sunday?"

Aniyah said "Possibly."

Landon smiled and said "Perfect! It's a date."

Kaiden cleared his throat and wrapped his arm around Aniyah and said "Date?"

Landon said "For homework."

Aniyah smiled and Kaiden said "Alright."

Landon waved goodbye and walked away and Aniyah looked at Kaiden and said "You So get jealous."

Kaiden looked down at her and said "I do not!"

Aniyah said "So.. you wouldn't care if I let some other guy take me out."

Kaiden looked into her eyes and said "Please. The dude would get broken."

Aniyah said "You'd think I'd hurt him?"