Part 97 - The Results

24 Minutes Later

Mr. Heinz walked back into the room and sat down at his desk and said "I have the results"

Kaiden and Aniyah sat forward and Mr. Heinz said "Kaiden. You are completely fine, but.. You have a low sperm count."

Aniyah looked at Kaiden and Kaiden said "The fuck is that?"

Aniyah nudged him and Kaiden said "Sorry, What is a low sperm count?"

Mr. Heinz said "Low sperm count means that the fluid (semen) you ejaculate during an orgasm contains fewer sperm than normal. Which means you have a rare possibility of getting someone pregnant."

Kaiden stayed quiet and Aniyah grabbed his hand and said "Is it permanent?"

Mr. Heinz said "Oh no, It will eventually get caught up, it all depends on your size and weight, and how fast your growing. Or, you can take medication but with medication you might have a problem with evacuation."

Aniyah said "Okay.. umm.. so, how long does he have this.. low sperm count."

Mr. Heinz said "Since you are 18 Mr. Miller and with your height and healthy muscular weight I would say probably until the age of 22+"

Kaiden said "So your telling me, no matter how much I "release" inside her, she can't get pregnant."

Mr. Heinz said "It's rare, but it's not impossible.. I would say you would need to release inside her around 15 times every hour, to get more than three sperms on a egg."

Kaiden looked at Aniyah and she said "So until the age off 22+ he will have this low sperm count."

Mr. Heinz said "Correct, but there is surgerys, medication, or other plans if you two are trying."

Kaiden stood up and said "Well thank you very much."

Aniyah smiled and they all shook hands and Aniyah and Kaiden left. They got to his car and Kaiden sat down in the drivers seat and Aniyah sat down in the passenger seat and Kaiden said "Holy shit."

Aniyah looked at him and Kaiden said "This is amazing!"

Aniyah said "Really?"

Kaiden said "Yeah, 22 is a perfect age.. well, I don't mind now."

Aniyah smiled and said "Well. At least we know we can have kids."

Kaiden smiled and said "We're gonna have some tall ass kids."

Aniyah laughed and said "Right!"

Kaiden smiled and started his car and started driving back to the mansion and Aniyah said "Oh! Cameron invited me to his game tonight. Wanna come with me?"

Kaiden said "I'll see if I can, if not I will have either Justin, Blake, or Mason go with you."

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden grabbed her hand and interlocked their fingers.

After a few minutes Kaiden parked in the gate and Aniyah and Kaiden walked inside together and the boys and Blake we're inside sitting down on the couch. Kaiden closed the front door and locked it and Kaiden looked at Jax and Jax nodded his head.

Kaiden said "I'll be right back babygirl" and Walked away and Jax followed him.

Aniyah ignored it and sat down next to Justin and Justin smiled and Aniyah smiled and said "How's Camila?"

Justin said "she's amazing.. She isn't showing much, but it's there."

Aniyah smiled and said "Take pictures every month so then you can see the growth."