Part 25 - Movie Night

Landon Reed

Later that Night 7:48 P

Later that Night 7:48 P.M

Aniyah woke up and Kaiden's arms we're still wrapping around her. She looked up and Kaiden was on his phone, with his phone behind her.

Kaiden set his phone down instantly and looked down at her, he wiped the dryed crusted tears out of her eyes and she smiled and Kaiden said "Did you sleep okay?"

Aniyah nodded her head and then stretched. Kaiden smiled and said "That's good."

Aniyah sat up and fluffed out her hair and looked at him and said "You hungry?"

Kaiden nodded his head and said "Starving."

Aniyah smiled and jumped out of bed and ran downstairs. Kaiden laughed and got out of his bed and walkded out of his room and down the stairs.

He walked into the kitchen and Aniyah was their already talking with Justin. Aniyah smiled and said "Thank you Justin. For the ice cream."

Justin smiled and said "Of course."

Aniyah looked in the fridge and groaned, she said "you need to go grocery shopping."

Aniyah looked in the fridge and found some good chicken, Aniyah set that down on the counter and she looked on the counter and grabbed some peppers and vegetables.

She said "where's your cooking pans?"

Kaiden pointed to a cupboard, Aniyah walked over and grabbed out some pots.

She walked back over to the fridge and grabbed out some salad ingredients. She set them on the counter and said "where are your seasonings?"

Kaiden pointed to another cupboard and Aniyah opened it and looked around and she grabbed out many things. She set everything down properly and walked over to the sink and started washing her hands and arms. She looked up and saw all the boys sitting down staring at her.

She raised an eyebrow and said "what?"

Justin cleared his throat and said "never seen a girl cook before.."

Aniyah said "a girl has never cooked for you!?"

She looked at all of them and they all shook their heads. Aniyah said "Well. Guess I'm the first."

She finished washing her hands she said " so, What do you guys plan after high school."

Kaiden said "Leading."

Kale said "I'm planning to be a doctor."

Blane said "Same as Kale."

Justin said "Hacking."

Aniyah said "To help with Kaiden's.. family."

Kaiden looked at her instantly and Kale said "Yeah!"