Part 96 - Doctors Appointment

The Next Day Saturday 10:40 A.M

Aniyah woke up to Kaiden at his desk with his glasses on and with his right hand in his hair and he was reading and writing things. Aniyah got out of bed and walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around him and rested her chin on his shoulder and said "Good morning handsome."

Kaiden smiled and said "Good morning sunshine"

Aniyah looked at the papers and said "What you working on?"

Kaiden said "Just some dumb shit for work, I'm writing down information about some new people and reading some other information about previous people who worked for my father."

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden said "He hasn't done a backup check in years."

Aniyah said "You think there is spys?"

Kaiden said "There might be, who knows."

Aniyah said "Hmm."

Kaiden looked at her and said "You're so beautiful."

Aniyah smiled and said "Thank you baby."

Kaiden said "Aniyah, I want to go to the doctors."

Aniyah removed her arms from around him and said "Alright. I'll get ready, what for?"

Kaiden said "Us.."

Aniyah said "Like.. therapy? Are you not happy.."

Kaiden stood up and grabbed her hands and said "no no no, not therapy baby.. I mean.. I saw the tampon wrapper in the bathroom."

Aniyah said "Okay.."

Kaiden said "and.. I tend to cum inside you alot."

Aniyah said "Oh.. you think, I can't get pregnant?"

Kaiden said "I'm starting too. Or I can't get you pregnant, one of the two.. or we're just like that one couple with luck."

Aniyah laughed and said "Okay, I'll get dressed."

Kaiden nodded his head and kissed her on the forehead and Aniyah left his room. Kaiden took a deep breath and ran his fingers through his hair and walked over to his dresser and pulled on some basic clothes and he grabbed out his phone and texted Justin saying "I don't think I can get Aniyah pregnant, or she can't get pregnant.."

Justin said "Why do you think that?"

Kaiden replied saying "Me and Aniyah tend to have alot of sex.. don't tell the boys.. and I always cum inside her.. well most the time.. and she's on her period."

Justin said "Have you gone to the doctors?"

Kaiden said "We're going now."

Justin replied "Well, keep me in touch."

Kaiden said "Will do brother."

Kaiden put his phone in his back pocket and grabbed his gun and placed it in his jeans waist band and walked out of his room and walked downstairs.

After a few minutes Aniyah came downstairs wearing basic jeans and a t-shirt with her converse and Kaiden smiled and said "You always look so beautiful."

Aniyah smiled bright and said "Thank you baby."

Kaiden and Aniyah walked out to his car and he opened the passenger door for her she got in without a smile and Kaiden closed the door and he walked over to his side and got in and started driving.

After a few minutes of driving Kaiden looked at her and she was looking out the window and her legs we're pointed towards the door, he said "You Alright?"