Part 56 - I NEED you

«»

«»

Many Hours Later

Aniyah was sleeping in her clothes after they both dried off and Kaiden got out of his car wearing his jeans, and jeans only and he closed the door lightly and lit a cigarette. He inhaled and then exhaled and looked around. It was already 7:06 P.M and Kaiden's phone started ringing.

Kaiden grabbed his phone and answered it and said "What's up dad?"

Kaiden's dad Franklyn said "We need to leave town. We have a business meeting in France."

Kaiden ran his fingers through his hair and said "uhh.. how long are we gonna be gone?"

Franklyn said "At least a week, maybe two."

Kaiden looked in the car window at Aniyah sleeping peacefully and Franklyn said "Son?"

Kaiden took a deep breath and said "Can I.." Kaiden let out a stressful sigh and said "Can I bring Aniyah? She's been through alot.. and.. I'm all she's got."

Franklyn stayed quiet for a few seconds then he said "Yes, just make sure she understands what we're doing.. Does she know about you?"

Kaiden smiled and said "Dad.. she knows everything."

Franklyn said "She can die knowing all of that.."

Kaiden said "She knows."

Franklyn said "You really love this girl.. Don't you?"

Kaiden said "I do.. I'm completely in love with her."

Franklyn said "Bring her along. She'll probably be my daughter in law anyways."

Kaiden chuckled and said "I hope so.. I'll let you know what she says."

Franklyn said "Alright son." Then hung up.

Kaiden finished his cigarette and opened the car door and Aniyah was on her phone watching YouTube and Kaiden said "Aniyah.. we need to talk."

Aniyah got out of the car and walked over to Kaiden's side and said "Everything okay?"

Kaiden leaned up against the car and said "I have to go to a meeting... in France." Then looked at her.

Aniyah said "For.. how long?"

Kaiden said "One too Two weeks."

Aniyah stayed quiet and Kaiden saw the pain fill her eyes. Kaiden took a deep breath and said "Come with me."

Aniyah said "What?"

Kaiden grabbed her hands and said "Come with me. Stay with me.."

Aniyah said "What about school?"