Part 15 - Painfull Memory

X

X

Aniyah parked her car and she walked onto a overpass, she sat down on the concrete barricade of it, and swung her legs over. She looked down at the cars zooming past underneath her.

She looked down to her right and saw a cross on the side. Aniyah got a flashback of the event.

Flashback

Aniyah was in the back seat with her youngest sister Aria, her father, Deon, was in the drivers seat, and her mom Amber, was in the passenger seat.

Amber looked back at Aniyah and Aria and she pressed play on a song and they we're all singing along laughing. Amber laughed and took a video of them singing. Deon laughed and started singing along.

Aniyah looked at Aria and said "When we get home! I want you to dance with me. In the game room."

Aria's eyes lit up and said "CAN WE DANCE MY BARBIES TOO!!"

Aniyah laughed and said "ALWAYS!!"

After a few minutes they got to a red light underneath a overpass. Amber looked at Deon and said "Next week is our 30th year anniversary."

Deon smiled at her and said "I have a huge suprise for you, and the family."

Aniyah and Aria both screamed excitedly and Aria said "We come too!!!"

Deon laughed and said "of course!"

The light turned green and they all started driving, they got out from underneath the overpass and a huge semi was coming straight at them, it smashed through four other cars. Aria looked to her left and she screamed and said "DADDY!!"

Everyone looked too there left and then the semi truck rammed into their car.

Aniyah woke up with a huge peice of glass in her hip and her waist. She screamed in pain and she looked around to see everyone crying, and things on fire, Aniyah looked to her left and saw Aria on the ground with her stomach cut open.

Aniyah screamed in fear and in heartbreak. She looked around and yelled out "Momma!!!"

Aniyah got up and limped in pain to over the car that was practically in half, and on its back. Aniyah looked away in pain, and she saw her mom dead, on the ground, staring at her. Aniyah dropped to her knees and she started crying hysterically.

She heard sirens and then she heard coughing, she got up and limped to the car, she saw her dad in the drivers seat coughing and blood covering his face. Aniyah got on her knees and looked into the flipped over car and grabbed her dad out.

The peice of glass moved and she screamed in pain and her dad said "Aniyah.."

Aniyah looked at him and she was crying hysterically, she pulled his head onto her lap and she said "Please don't leave me..."

Deon said "I don't have a choice little flower.."

Aniyah wiped the blood off of him and said "Just hold on.. please.. don't leave me."

Deon closed his eyes and Aniyah said "nooo! Daddy please!! Please don't... Daddy you have to see me graduate! YOU HAVE TO SAY GOODBYE!!"

The ambulance people ran over and Aniyah was crying hysterically with her dead father, and the men looked at her side and hip and said "You have to come with us.."

Aniyah shook her head no and buried her face into her dead fathers chest and she was crying hysterically. The ambulance man said "You will die.."

Aniyah said "I don't want to leave them. Go away."

The ambulance men grabbed her and Aniyah started screaming stop repeatedly, they put her on the gurney and injected something into her arm and she passed out instantly.

End of Flashback

Aniyah looked down and she closed her eyes, she started thinking about how Jayden doesn't care, how Hannah said she hated her, how she feels so alone.

Aniyah opened her eyes and got off the concrete wall and back into her car, she started driving fast.

She pulled up to Drakes house and she knocked on the door. Drake opened it and smiled and said "come on in."

Aniyah walked inside and her and Drake sat down on the couch and Drakes girlfriend sat down across from them and Aniyah said "Hey. I'm Aniyah."

She smiled and said "I know. Drake always talks about you, I'm Ashley."

Aniyah smiled and said "Nice to meet you.."

Ashley nodded her head and Drake wrapped his arm around Aniyah and said "you okay?"

Aniyah layed her head on his shoulder and took a deep breath. Drake looked at Ashley and said "Can you give us a minute?"

Ashley looked kind of hurt from his comment and she nodded her head and left the room. Drake pushed a peice of hair behind her ear and said "You okay?"

Aniyah shook her head no and started crying hysterically. Drake started rubbing her arm and said "You can cry. I got you."

Aniyah gripped Drakes chest and cried hard into him. Drake layed Aniyah down on the couch and he layed down next to her and she buried her face into his chest, he kissed her forehead and wrapped his arms tightly around her and started rubbing her back.

Aniyah said "I feel so fucking alone!"

Drake said "I got you.. and I'm not going anywhere."

Aniyah nodded her head and continued crying into him. Drake took a deep breath and continued rubbing her back and she gripped him tightly and pulled herself into him. Drake took a deep breath and whispered "You will never be alone, with me here. And I'm not leaving anytime soon."

Aniyah nodded her head and Drake closed his eyes and Aniyah closed hers while crying, and Drake continued rubbing her back.

Drakes girlfriend watched them holding each other. She got absolutely pissed and filled with jealousy and she walked into the other living room and sat down on the couch and started pouting.

End of Part Fifteen