Part 33 - Shopping Spree

The Next Day Sunday 3:44 P.M

Aniyah woke up in her car parked in a park. She sat her seat up and rubbed her eyes. She yawned and started her car and started driving to a gas station, she pulled up and filled the car up and looked around.

Aniyah looked to her left and saw Kale filling up his car. Aniyah ignored it and she finished up filling the car, paid, and then got in and drove away fast. She started blasting her music and then got onto the freeway and started driving, after a few minutes she pulled up to a car dealership.

Aniyah got out of her car and walked inside, she looked around and walked up to a salesman and he said "Aniyah Blackwell! Welcome."

Aniyah smiled and said "I'm here to buy a car."

He smiled and said "Of course. I will grab a book of your favorite models we have here."

Aniyah nodded her head and the man walked away. Aniyah looked around and she walked up to a car and started looking at it, the saleman walked up to her and handed her the book.

She smiled and grabbed it and started flipping through the pages, after a few minutes of looking she said "I'll take the maserati granturismo 2018 matte black"

the man smiled and said "excellent choice. I'll go get it for you, go ahead and head to desk five for payment ideas."

Aniyah nodded her head and walked over to the desk and the lady said "Hi! How can I help you."

Aniyah said "I'm buying a car."

The lady said "first time?"

Aniyah shook her head no and the lady said "What is your name?"

Aniyah said "Aniyah Blackwell."

The lady typed her name in and said "We have three accounts available, yours, Johna, and Jayden. Who's account would you like the car under?"

Aniyah said "Mine please."

The lady said "That'll be $132,975"

Aniyah reached into her pocket and grabbed a check out she took from the safe and handed it to the lady. She said "Checks aren't available for first time purchase."

Aniyah said "It's not my first time."

The lady said "on this account it is."

Aniyah said "Fine." She reached into her wallet and handed the girl her card, the lady took the card and said "Thank you."

The lady swiped the card and handed it back and said "you have really good insurance.."

Aniyah said "Yup."

The man walked over and said "Since youve signed everything before we're good. Here's the car keys."

Aniyah said "Can you drop my old car off at my place?"

The man said "of course. What is the address?"

Aniyah said "same as always." and she grabbed the keys.

The man said "have a good day."

Aniyah smiled and said "you too."

Aniyah walked out and she walked to Jayden's car and grabbed all her bags out, she walked to her new car and got in, she threw everything into her trunk and started her new car, she smiled and drove away fast.

After a few minutes she drove to the AT&T store and parked, she walked inside and a girl said "How may I help you."

Aniyah said "I'm here to buy a new phone."

The lady smiled and said "Right this way."

Aniyah followed the lady to her desk and said "What phone are you looking for?"

Aniyah said "Iphone X please."

The lady said "any specific color?"

Aniyah said "Rose gold."

The lady said "Just a minute."

She walked into the back and Aniyah looked around and walked over to the phone cases and accessories. Aniyah grabbed a phone case and headphones and walked back over to the desk.

The lady came back and said "First purchase?"

Aniyah shook her head no and the lady said "Name?"

Aniyah said "Aniyah Blackwell."

Everyone looked at her and the lady said "Okay.." she typed everything in and said "price is $1375.85"

Aniyah handed the girl her card and the lady swiped it and said "want to transfer everything?"

Aniyah said "just the same number. I'll set everything up."

The lady nodded her head and grabbed her phone out and plugged it into the phone and hooked it up.

After a few minutes the lady put Aniyah's phone back into the box and bagged everything for Aniyah and said "have a great day."

Aniyah said "You too

Aniyah said "You too."

Aniyah grabbed her bag and card and walked out to her car, she got in and set up her phone.

After a few minutes Aniyah checked the time, it was already 6:04 pm. Aniyah pulled up into the taco bell drive threw and ordered her food and then paid and drove away and drove to a empty park, she ate her food, after a few minutes she finished and layed her seat back and turned off her car and closed her eyes and went to sleep.

End of Part Thirty-Three