Part 94 - Old Friend

Cameron Boyce

After a few minutes someone knocked on the door and Aniyah stood up and fixed her outfit and she opened the door and said "Bathroom is all yours

After a few minutes someone knocked on the door and Aniyah stood up and fixed her outfit and she opened the door and said "Bathroom is all yours."

He said "Aniyah.. Long time no see."

Aniyah looked up at him and said "Cameron.."

Cameron smiled and said "I need too pee, maybe we can catch up later?"

Aniyah nodded her head and walked out of the bathroom and Cameron checked her out and bit his bottom lip sexually and then walked into the a the bathroom.

Aniyah walked downstairs and saw Kaiden standing outside with his boys smoking and Aniyah looked around and everyone was dancing and laughing and after a few minutes Aniyah grabbed her head and went to grab another bottle but someone gently grabbed her arm and said "I think you've had enough"

Aniyah looked up at them and said "I'm fine Cameron."

Cameron said "Aniyah, you can barely stand."

Aniyah stood up straight and said "I'm fine. See"

Cameron looked at her up and down slowly and said "Oh I see that you're fine."

Aniyah said "Then I can drink" and she grabbed a bottle.

Cameron grabbed it and said "Look. I see guys checking you out.. and I want to make sure you are able to fight them off if you are alone. Alright?"

Aniyah said "Aww, you're so protective."

Cameron laughed and said "Well.. we we're close friends at some point. How's Jayden?"

Aniyah shrugged and Cameron said "You two aren't talking?"

Aniyah said "Oh! Jayden is good. All.. Good.."

Cameron said "Oh that's tight, you a senior.. right?"

Aniyah said "Mhmm"

Cameron said "Ahh, little Aniyah all grown up."

Aniyah laughed and pushed him and Cameron laughed and said "I'm serious, I remember when you we're like 5'7, now what. 6'0?"

Aniyah laughed and said "5'11"

Cameron said "Basically 6'0"

Aniyah said "No thank you."

Cameron raised an eyebrow and said "Why don't you wanna be 6'0?"

Aniyah said "Because.. No one likes a tall girl."

Cameron said "Aniyah. Tall girls are hot as fuck, all girls all, doesn't matter if you're 8'0 or 4'0, you're all beautiful in you're own way."

Aniyah smiled and Cameron filled his cup up with Pepsi and said "Plus, I love me some tall women."

Aniyah looked at him and said "You're drunk" With a laugh.

Cameron said "Been sober for two years now. Ain't no alcohol in my system."

Aniyah smiled and Cameron said "So, What's new? Been awhile, I miss our conversations."

Aniyah said "Well, Remember Hannah?"

Cameron took a sip of his soda and said "mhm" Aniyah said "She killed herself.." cameron choked on his drink and Aniyah patted his back and said "You good there?" While laughing.

Cameron wiped his mouth and said "Damn.. I'm sorry to hear that, You guys we're close friends."

Aniyah said "Felt like we we're closer through a screen.. when I came there in person, she switched up.. But probably because of what "side" I was on."

Cameron said "What you mean?"

Aniyah said "At my school, they have this whole Jock side, and like Gang side.. and I guess I liked the Gang side more, so she started talking badly about me, saying I slept with someone she liked.. It was all bad."

Cameron said "Sounds complicated."

Aniyah laughed and said "Very complicated."

Aniyah saw Kaiden talking serious with Kale and then he walked inside up to her and said "I gotta head into work, let's go."

Aniyah said "Can Cameron drop me off? I really wanna stay."

Kaiden looked at Cameron up and down and said "Full name."

Cameron laughed and said "What?"

Kaiden said "Your full name."

Cameron said "Uhh Cameron Hill Boyce"

Kaiden nodded his head and looked at Aniyah and said "You call me, right when you get home."

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden walked away, Aniyah looked at Cameron and said "He's so cute."

Cameron said "And insane."

Aniyah laughed and said "He has a good reason why he's that way."

Cameron said "Huh. Well, alright."

Aniyah smiled and Cameron said "You two dating?"

Aniyah nodded her head and Cameron took a sip of his drink and said "Interesting, for how long?"

Aniyah said "Five months now."

Cameron said "Damn girl. I see you."

Aniyah laughed and Cameron said "He treating you right?"

Aniyah nodded her head excitedly and said "Oh yes, He makes me so happy Cameron you have no idea"

Cameron smiled and said "I'm happy for you."

Aniyah smiled bright and Cameron said "I have the last game of my season, can you please come. It's tomorrow at Seven. At Lincoln High."

Aniyah nodded her head and said "I'll be there."

Cameron said "Wanna wear my number?"

Aniyah said "Sure."

Cameron said "Perfect."

Aniyah said "What's your phone number?"

Cameron gave Aniyah his number and Aniyah said "Man.. I just noticed, we haven't talked since last year.. when we used to talk everyday.."

Cameron said "I know, I missed you alot. You we're my closest friend."

Aniyah smiled and said "Well, doesn't mean we can't become close again."

Cameron smiled and said "Exactly.."

Aniyah laughed and Cameron looked at her and Aniyah said "My feet hurt."

Cameron said "Take off your shoes."

Aniyah said "Hell no, I don't know what's been on this floor"

Cameron laughed and said "Still the same Aniyah."

Aniyah shrugged and said "Still amazing."

Cameron said "Exactly.." in a interested tone.

Aniyah looked at him and said "We can go to my place."

Cameron said "I'm down."

Aniyah smiled and they walked out to Camerons car and they both got in and Aniyah typed in Kaiden's address and Cameron started driving there.

End of Part Nintey-Four