Part 58 - Meeting the Family

11 Hours and 53 Minutes later 5:05 A.M

Aniyah, Kaiden, and Franklyn all got off the plane and their luggage was already in a new car. Aniyah looked around and she smiled and said "It's so beautiful.."

Kaiden smiled and said "This is where I was born and raised Aniyah. Well, in the city 'Nice'"

Aniyah took a deep breath and said "Am I meeting your family?"

Kaiden smiled and said "Yes."

Aniyah said "Oh shi-Jeez.. okay.."

Kaiden laughed and said "Don't be nervous. They'll love you."

Aniyah said "They don't like Sarah?"

Kaiden said "They don't like her because they adored my mom."

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden grabbed her hand and interlocked their fingers and Franklyn said "I'll meet you guys at the mansion. I have to deal with someone."

Kaiden nodded his head and pulled Aniyah gently to the car and opened the passenger door for her, she smiled and got in and Kaiden closed the door and quickly walked to the drivers seat and got in and drove away fast. Aniyah looked out the window at the beautiful view and Kaiden said "Get some rest beautiful, it's a long drive."

Aniyah said "I wanna stay up with you."

Aniyah turned on the radio and a woman started speaking french. Kaiden looked at Aniyah and said "You understand french right?"

Aniyah nodded her head and said "Yeah. I do actually."

Kaiden smiled and said "My family is going to love you."

Aniyah smiled and said "I hope so.."

Kaiden looked at her and she looked out the window after finding a good song and Kaiden smiled and placed his hand on her thigh and continued driving fast on the freeway. His car says "Meunier" on the side which means 'Miller' in English.

After a long drive Kaiden pulled up to a beautiful huge mansion.

Aniyah's eyes widened and Aniyah said "Holy shit!!"

Kaiden laughed and Aniyah said "When you take over.. Will you get this?"

Kaiden said "Yeah. There's also five buildings in every country."

Aniyah said "Jesus Christ..."

Kaiden laughed and Aniyah said "I'm changing before I meet your family." and got out of the car.

Kaiden laughed and got out and Aniyah opened her suitcase and grabbed out a beautiful floral dress, and white heals