Part 67 - Tied Up Sex

«»

«»

After a few minutes Kaiden quickly parked in his gate and the gate closed and Kaiden got out of the car and ran to Aniyah's side and she opened the door and Kaiden picked her up without a warning and Aniyah squealed in shock and Kaiden carried her inside. Kaiden walked inside and saw a note on the wall that said "We're out eating.. We'll be back in three hours."

Kaiden smirked and closed the front door and carried Aniyah upstairs and layed her down on the bed, got in between her legs, and started kissing her neck.

Aniyah instantly moaned out and Kaiden grunted and said "Fuck I love your voice.. I'm mad that you did that in public sunshine."

Aniyah giggled and said "Punish me." In a sexual tone.

Kaiden leaned up and he looked into her eyes and he saw straight desire. Kaiden smirked and said "You wanna try something?"

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden said "Get fully naked. Now."

Kaiden stood up and Aniyah obeyed him and got completely undressed and layed down on the bed and Kaiden put up a finger and left the room. Aniyah layed back and started touching herself and Kaiden came back in the room and he bit his bottom lip and said "Damn.." watching her.

Aniyah looked at him and she widened her legs and continued touching herself and Kaiden watched her for a straight minute and then he snapped back to reality and grabbed her arm forcefully and Aniyah looked at him and he tied her hand to the bed.

Aniyah looked at her hand and then Kaiden tied the other one. Aniyah tried to pull her hands away and Kaiden smirked and Aniyah looked at him and Kaiden looked at her completely naked body and said "You are so beautiful.."

Kaiden leaned over her and started sucking on her breasts and Aniyah watched him and she bit her bottom lip and Kaiden looked up into her eyes and he placed her hard nipple between his teeth and started lightly biting it. Aniyah moaned and Kaiden slowly trailed his hand down her chest, to her stomach, to her thighs, inner thigh, and then started touching her.

Aniyah layed her head back and moaned loud and Kaiden stuck a finger in her and started fingering her. Aniyah closed her eyes and started moaning loud and Kaiden stopped sucking her nipple and he got in between her legs and instantly started licking her while fingering her.

Aniyah moaned loud and she closed her eyes tightly and Kaiden stuck another finger in her and Kaiden started licking her clit while fingering her fast. Aniyah started screaming sexually and she tried to pull her hands down to stop him but she couldn't.

Kaiden smirked watching her try to remove her hands and he smirked and he flet Aniyah getting hotter and tighter and he smirked and pulled his fingers out of her and stuck his tongue deep in her. Aniyah screamed out sexually and Kaiden smirked and continued licking her.