Part 26 - " I'm Sorry "

The Next Day Friday 6:53 A.M

Aniyah woke up in Kaidens bed and she sat up and yawned and stretched. She got out of bed and walked over to one of her duffle bag's and she grabbed out yellow and white sweater, ripped light blue carpis, and her yellow converse and she put her hair into a ponytail.

 She got out of bed and walked over to one of her duffle bag's and she grabbed out yellow and white sweater, ripped light blue carpis, and her yellow converse and she put her hair into a ponytail

Aniyah walked into Kaiden's bathroom and brushed her teeth. After she finished she walked out and grabbed her phone off the charger and walked out of Kaiden's room. She walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen to find Kaiden looking for something.

Aniyah leaned up against the wall and said "Whatcha looking for?"

Kaiden looked up at her and smirked and said "Good morning, you look beautiful as always.. and! I'm trying to find this one book"

Aniyah said "What's it called?"

Kaiden said "something with dogs. I don't know."

Aniyah said "Dog reading 101?"

Kaiden said "Yes!"

Aniyah said "It's right here." as she grabbed it off a little desk.

Kaiden walked over and said "Thank you!"

Aniyah said "you getting a dog?"

Kaiden said "dad is allergic. I just like reading about them."

Aniyah said "ooouu, bad boy Kaiden Miller reads books."

Kaiden rolled his eyes and said "you ready for school?"

Aniyah placed her left hand over her heart and said "that word wounds me "school"

Kaiden laughed and said "come on sunshine."

Aniyah nodded her head and her and Kaiden walked out to his car, he opened the passenger door for her and she smiled and got in and Kaiden closed it and quickly got into the drivers seat and started driving to school.

After a few minutes they pulled up to school and Kaiden parked in his usual spot by his boys. He turned off his car and him and Aniyah got out of his car and they walked over to Blanes car where they we're all standing by.

Kaiden leaned up against the car and Aniyah leaned up against Kaiden. Kaiden wrapped his arms around her waist and interlocked his fingers her on her stomach and rested his head on her shoulder. Aniyah smiled bright and he looked at her and whispered "you're comfy."

Aniyah looked at him and licked his nose. He groaned and the boys laughed. Then, Hannah walked over and said "Aniyah.. can we talk?"

Aniyah looked at Hannah and everyones smile went away instantly. Blane said "We'll see you guys inside." and walked away with Jax, Kale, Justin, and Mason.

Kaiden kept his arms around her and Hannah said "Alone."

Kaiden groaned and let go of Aniyah and looked down at her and said "I'll see you inside sunshine."

Aniyah smiled and nodded her head and Kaiden mean mugged Hannah while walking past. After Kaiden left Hannah let out a deep exhale and said "How do you hang out with him!! He's so scary!"

Aniyah said "Maybe I like scary."

Hannah said "Har har. We used to always talk about your dream guy. and Kaiden.. I know he isn't that."

Aniyah rolled her eyes and said "You here to talk shit? I mean.. at least your saying it to my face now."

Hannah said "No! I'm here.. to talk about Mason."

Aniyah said "I am not getting into this again."

Hannah said "I need your help to get him over me.. because I'm bad for him."

Aniyah said "You can't just make someone get over you! It takes time."

Hannah looked down at the ground and Aniyah said "I'm sorry, but I'm not helping you anymore.. You went behind my back, and then continued yelling at me.. yeah I said some hurtful things, but that's what I do, when I'm hurt.. you know better than anyone."

Hannah nodded her head and said "I'm sorry.."

Aniyah smiled and said "I'm not."

Aniyah started walking inside and Hannah said "I'm sorry."

Aniyah kept walking and Hannah yelled out "PLEASE!"

Aniyah walked inside and took a deep breath, she wiped the tears forming in her eyes and then walked into the cafeteria and sat down next to Kaiden. Kaiden looked at her eyes and said "What did she do that made you cry?"

Aniyah laughed and said "Nothing! I'm good.. she's just a liar."

Kaiden nodded his head and said "You promise your good?"

Aniyah whispered "I don't wanna talk about it at school."

Kaiden stood up and grabbed Aniyah's hand and pulled her outside. Aniyah looked around and said "Kaiden where are we going!?"

Kaiden pushed her into his car on the passenger seat gently and he quickly walked to his side and got in. He locked the doors and faced her and said "Talk."

Aniyah raised an eyebrow and said "all this for talking?"

Kaiden said "Yup. You're upset.. you think I'm gonna let you go on about your day?" Kaiden looked at Aniyah in the eyes and said "Talk."

Aniyah said "I don't know what to say.."

Kaiden said "anything bothering you."

Aniyah said "Well.. Hannah apologized and I want to accept it, and be her friend again.. but she talked about me like I wasn't her friend.. she ghosted me, stopped texting me, stopped trying.. and I know that I should text her too, but I did one time.. and she ignored me."

Kaiden nodded his head and looked at her and Aniyah took a deep breath and said "I just.. I'm losing everyone close to me.. and I'm scared I'm gonna lose you too.."

Kaiden grabbed her hands and Kaiden said "Listen sunshine. I'm not leaving you.. even if you want me too. Your stuck with me."

Aniyah said "So.. if I want you too. You're just gonna bug me?"

Kaiden nodded his head and said "When we first met. That's all I did. I can do it again sunshine."

Aniyah laughed and looked down at their hands holding and she said "I like you so much Kaiden.."

Kaiden blushed and said "I like you too.. trust me."

Aniyah looked up at him and said "You're blushing!"

Kaiden said "I am not!" As his face got even more red.

Aniyah laughed and said "It's cute."

Kaiden rolled his eyes and said "I don't do "cute"

Aniyah said "Fine. Be ugly."

Kaiden said "that's not what I ment!"

Aniyah smiled and said "Oh shush. Let's head inside."

Kaiden said "you got everything out?"

Aniyah said "If I talked about everything we'd be here all day."

Kaiden said "I got time."

Aniyah rolled her eyes and said "Come on."

Kaiden raised an eyebrow and said "Talk to me."

Aniyah said "We'll talk at ho-yours."

Kaiden nodded his head and they both got out of his car and closed the doors and started walking to their first period together. They both sat down next to each other and Jax sat down on the other side of Kaiden.

End of Part Twenty-Six