Part 81 - The Death ...

«»

«»

At Kaiden's

Aniyah and Kaiden walked inside together and the boys and Camila we're inside and Aniyah smiled and Justin said "Where did you go?"

Aniyah said "Went to see Johna."

Justin said "How was that?"

Aniyah said "It was good. I missed him."

Justin smiled and Kaiden said "You wanna go change into something comfortable?"

Aniyah said "Yes! I am tired of these jeans."

Everyone laughed and Aniyah pecked Kaiden on the lips and she walked upstairs fast. Kaiden watched her walk up the stairs the whole way smiling and Jax said "Hey Kaiden.. you got a little.. drool."

Kaiden looked at him and flipped him off and everyone laughed. Kaiden sat down on a chair and Kale said "You really love her.. don't you."

Kaiden gripped his hair and said "Shit man.. I love her more than anything."

Everyone smiled and Aniyah walked downstairs wearing shorts and a tank top and her hair was in a messy bun and she yawned and Kaiden looked at her up and down and Aniyah said "Stop looking at me like that."

Kaiden laughed and said "Like what?"

Aniyah said "Like a hungry lion."

Everyone laughed and Aniyah sat down on Kaiden's lap and threw her legs over the side and rested her head on his chest and Kaiden wrapped his arms tightly around her and Kaiden said "Okay Justin. We need to have a serious talk."

Justin looked at Kaiden and said "What's up?"

Kaiden said "Well.. your a father now, too two kids.. and.. I want to know if you still want to be my second command, or live life with your family."

Justin looked at Camila and she looked at him and said "Whatever you want baby."

Justin said "I want you both.."

Kaiden said "Alright. Well.. I will give you two years off, so you can build a bond with your kids, and then when your ready. You can come back."

Justin said "Really? You'd do that.."

Kaiden said "Being a parent is hard work.. specially with twins.. and your first kids, definitely.. I want you to be able to get handle of them, let them know their father, and help camila.. I will help with any money problems, and if needed I will buy you a house and kid friendly car."