Part 16 - Family Problem Solving

Ashley Young

      An Hour Later 2:18

An Hour Later 2:18

Aniyah finally finished crying and she sat up and Drake was asleep on the couch. Aniyah looked at him and laughed and she got up and walked into the kitchen, she grabbed a glass and filled her glass up with water. Ashley walked into the room and said "Hey..."

Aniyah looked at her with a smile and said "Hey!"

Ashley said "I don't like the way Drake was touching you."

Aniyah said "okay.. I'm sorry.. Talk to him about it. He was just comforting me.."

Ashley said "Do you have feelings for him?"

Aniyah said "nooo. Me and him are only friends, I promise."

Ashley nodded her head with a smile and left the room, Wesley walked into the room and said "oh.. Didn't know you we're here."

Aniyah laughed and said "yeah... You skipping school?"

Wesley nodded his head and said "Yeah..."

Aniyah smiled and said "I'm gonna use the bathroom, I'll be right back."

Wesley nodded his head and Aniyah left the room and walked into the bathroom.

Drake woke up and said "Did Aniyah leave?"

Wesley looked at him and said "Bathroom."

Drake nodded his head and said "come with me. I want to show you this new car I got."

Wesley and Drake walked into Drakes huge garage and Ashley walked in and smiled at the car and the three of them started talking about it. Aniyah finished using the bathroom and washing her hands and she walked into the kitchen to finish her water and someone knocked on the front door. Aniyah set the glass down and walked over to the front door, she opened it and said "Ashton!?"

Ashton looked at Aniyah said "why are you here?"

Aniyah said "I'm friends with Drake. Remember?"

Ashton said "ohh yeah.."

Aniyah said "what brings you here?"

Ashton said "Here to talk to my brother.. I did some thinking, Wesley is my brother.. I'm not going to ditch him because someone took care of him, when my family moved on.."

Aniyah smiled and said "That's sweet of you.. Come on in"

Ashton walked in and he took a deep breath and Aniyah closed the door, Ashton looked at her and said "Well.. Since your here.. Can we talk?"

Aniyah looked up into his beautiful hazel eyes, which has a little more hint of emerald green. Aniyah said "Sure.. Come with me."

Ashton followed Aniyah upstairs into a spare bedroom and she closed the door and they sat down on the bed and she looked at him and said "what's up?"