Part 45 - Honesty

«»

«»

Aniyah parked at Kaiden's house and she got out of the car and gripped her sides in pain, she lifted up her tank top and saw some bruises. She groaned and closed her car door and walked inside trying to ignore the pain.

Aniyah said "Where is he?"

Jax said "Upstairs."

Aniyah nodded her head and walked upstairs to Kaiden's bedroom and opened the door and closed it after she entered.

Kaiden was sitting down on his bed and Aniyah said "Kaid.."

Kaiden turned around to her and said "Did you have fun."

Aniyah walked over to him and said "Not really."

Kaiden looked up into her eyes and said "Did you sleep with him?" In a painful voice crack in his voice.

Aniyah grabbed his hands and said "No.. I promise you."

Kaiden said "You we're out of breath.."

Aniyah said "Because I was training with him. Then he told me the time and I ran outside and called you.."

Kaiden said "Why are you training with him?"

Aniyah sat down next to him and said "When those people came into the house... and I shot them, I didn't even flinch on to shoot them, I knew how, I hit them exactly where I needed too.. It was easy, so I went to Dagger because he isn't scared to hurt me, and I wanted too remember, and now.. I remember."

Kaiden looked at her and said "Why didn't you just tell me that."

Aniyah said "Because.. I didn't want you to tell me no, and Daggers the one who blew up my car.. Kind of didn't want you to kill him, at least yet."

Kaiden said "I understand."

Aniyah stood infront of Kaiden and she said "Kaiden."

Kaiden looked at her toes to her face slowly while bitting his bottom lip and Aniyah said "Remember. I'm only yours." As she was taking off her shirt.

Kaiden grabbed her waist and slowly trailed his hands down to her ass and grabbed it and pulled her onto his lap, Aniyah instantly crashed her lips onto his and Kaiden unhooked her bra and threw it and slowly trailed his hands down her back to her ass.

Aniyah gripped his hair and Kaiden grabbed her hips and started moving them against his huge boner. Aniyah started grinding on him and then someone knocked on the door.

Kaiden groaned and stopped kissing Aniyah and said "WHAT!?"

Blane said "We need your help."

Kaiden said "CAN IT WAIT!?"

Blane said "Not really..."

Kaiden groaned and said "Fine!"

Kaiden looked into Aniyahs eyes and he said "I'll be back to finish."

Aniyah smiled and pecked him on the lips and pulled on her shirt. Kaiden stood up and Aniyah looked at his boner and she said "Have fun."

Kaiden groaned and left the room and Aniyah laughed and layed down, she took off her bottoms and got into her underwear and layed underneath the blankets and started watching YouTube on her phone.

After a few minutes Aniyah got up and walked into the bathroom and after a little bit she walked out and her phone started ringing, she grabbed her phone and said "Hello?"

The voice said "Hello, this is California State Prison - Sacramento, a male named Dererk Cullen wishes to speak to Aniyah, is this she?"

Aniyah took a deep breath and said "He wants me to come vist?"

The voice said "Yes Ma'am."

Aniyah said "I'll be there."

The voice said "Have a good day Ma'am."

Aniyah said "Yeah you too." Then hung up.

She set her phone down and ran her fingers through her hair and took a huge deep breath and wiped her tears and walked into her bedroom, she pulled on some jeans and a tank top, and her converse and walked back into Kaiden's room and grabbed her phone.

She then walked downstairs and grabbed her keys and Kaiden said "Where you going."

Aniyah looked at him and said "Visiting someone in prison."

Kaiden said "Want me to come?"

Aniyah said "If you want."

Kaiden got up instantly and pulled on his shoes and they walked out to her car together. They both got in and Aniyah started driving, Kaiden said "So, who are we visiting."

Aniyah looked at the road and said "My uncle."

Kaiden looked at her instantly and said "Dad or mom's side?"

Aniyah said "My dad's twin."

Kaiden nodded his head and said "You gonna be okay to see him.."

Aniyah said "I'm only going cause he doesn't know their dead."

Kaiden said "Oh.. you two don't get along?"

Aniyah laughed and said "Definitely not."

After an hour and a half Aniyah parked her car and got out, her and Kaiden walked inside together and they walked through a metal security system and Aniyah walked up to a desk and said "Here to vist Derek Cullen"

The lady said "Holgen!"

A cop came over quickly and the lady said "She wants to speak to Derek Cullen."

The cop said "you two follow me."

Aniyah followed him into a empty room with a mirror in the wall and a table with four chairs, The cop said "We'll be watching a listening."

Aniyah nodded her head and he left the room and Aniyah and Kaiden sat down. Aniyah started playing with her nails and Kaiden said "Why don't you like him.."

Aniyah stayed quiet and the room door opened up and Derek walked in and sat down and the cop chained his handcuffs to the metal table and then left the room and locked it.

Derek smiled and said "Hey NyNy."

End of Part Fourty-Five