Part 44 - Dagger Training

Aniyah pulled up to a gate and pressed a button, a voice said "Name."

Aniyah said "Aniyah."

The gate buzzed and it opened and Aniyah drove in and parked, she walked up to the front door and knocked on it and Dagger opened it and said "Come in."

Aniyah walked inside and a little girl was hiding behind a wall. Aniyah looked at her and she smiled and Aniyah smiled and waved at her, Dagger said "Andrea! Room!"

His daughter ran upstairs and Aniyah heard a door shut. Aniyah looked at Dagger and it said "Come."

Aniyah followed him and he walked her downstairs into a huge open room, Aniyah walked into the room and Dagger closed the door and he said "Choose a gun."

Aniyah walked over to a table full of guns,

Aniyah grabbed a SIG Sauer P226 and made sure it was loaded and Dagger walked over to her and pointed infront of her and their was five metal statues a few feet away from each other

Aniyah grabbed a SIG Sauer P226 and made sure it was loaded and Dagger walked over to her and pointed infront of her and their was five metal statues a few feet away from each other. Dagger said "Shoot each target."

Aniyah raised her gun and shot the gun five times and hit every single target in the head, right between the eyes. Dagger looked down at her and he grabbed a Beretta M9 and handed it to her, Aniyah made sure it was loaded and held up the gun and shot it five times, hitting every single target.

Dagger raised an eyebrow and said "You don't remember why you can shoot?"

Aniyah shook her head no and said "It's like riding a bike to me."

Dagger said "hmm."

Aniyah unloaded the gun and set it down and Dagger said "Come with me."

Aniyah followed him through a door into a pitch black room, they both walked in and Dagger shut the door and pressed a white lit up button and a buzzer went off and three people popped up. Aniyah said "What's this?"

Dagger said "You will fight them. With a knife. They aren't real."

Aniyah walked up to the people and went to poke it and her hand went through, Aniyah said "Alright."

Dagger said "Come here."

Aniyah walked back over to him and he said "Clothes off."

Aniyah said "Exscuse me?"

Dagged said "Besides bra and underwear. Put this on." As he handed her a black suit.

Aniyah grabbed it and cleared her throat and Dagger rolled his eyes and faced his back to her and Aniyah got undressed and then dressed into the black suit and said "Okay."

Dagger turned around and said "When one of those things "hit you" you will feel it with this suit on. It'll hurt alot.. debating on the level I set it on. Also, it's like they are touching you, they can throw you, push you, everything. Also, you can do the same, but you have to kill them WITH the knife, in the chest, or the neck and above."