Part 60 - Painful Announcement

1 week and 4 days later Wednesday 9:45 P.M

Aniyah walked inside the huge mansion with Ashley and two bodyguards and Aniyah's 'bodyguard' shut the front door and locked it after they got inside and Ashley looked around and she said "Dad?"

Franklyn came out and said "Yes dear?"

Ashley said "Where is everyone?"

Franklyn said "In the dinning room sweetie.. You and Aniyah get ready, then come down."

Aniyah and Ashley looked at each other and they both nodded their heads and walked upstairs together. Ashley said "I literally love you. I can't wait till your my sister."

Aniyah laughed and said "Kaiden and I have only been together for a month and three days.. Slow your roll."

Ashley and Aniyah laughed in sync and they both walked into their rooms and Aniyah quickly got dressed into a beautiful dinner dress and black heals.

Aniyah walked downstairs and Ashley was waiting for her and Aniyah smiled and Ashley and Aniyah walked into the dinning room together where, Raphael, Haley, Louise, Leo, Kaiden, and Franklyn we're all sitting

Aniyah sat down next to Kaiden and he rested his hand on her thigh, Aniyah smiled and grabbed his hand and Ashley sat down next to Leo and Franklyn.

After a few minutes of the chefs bringing out the food Franklyn said "I have to tell you all something."

Everyone stopped what they we're doing and looked up at him. Franklyn said "This past week, I have been going to endless meetings with Kaiden, for people to know who he is.. and why.. but Kaiden, doesn't know why... Neither does anyone.. and It's time for everyone to know."

Aniyah looked at Kaiden and he was staring at Franklyn hard. Aniyah looked at Franklyn and Franklyn stood up and said "I have a hard time saying this... but..."

Franklyn looked at everyone and he took a deep breath and he said "I have lung cancer.. It's to the point of no treatment.. and I only have two months left.. to live."

Aniyah looked at Kaiden instantly and anger filled his face, Kaiden let go of Aniyah instantly and he stood up fast and his chair flew back and he yelled and said "TWO MONTHS!!!?? How long have you known!"

Franklyn said "I have known for 5 months now."

Kaiden slammed his hands hard on the table and said "AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME!!? You didn't think I deserved to know!!? That's a pretty fucking serious conversation to have with your child!"

Franklyn said "I understand your upset.."

Kaiden said "Whatever."

Kaiden stormed out of the room and Aniyah looked at Franklyn he nodded his head and Aniyah followed Kaiden quickly.