Part 69 - "I'm leaving because I love you"

«»

«»

After an Hour 10:46 P.M

Aniyah and Kaiden we're standing by the race track where many people we're cheering and yelling excitedly. Aniyah looked to her left and saw a very attractive guy staring at her with his friends leaning up against his car.

Aniyah ignored it and looked to her right and saw Drake and his gang laughing and watching the race. Aniyah looked behind her and saw many people cheering and then she looked up at Kaiden who was staring at the cars examining them.

Aniyah grabbed his hand and interlocked their fingers and he instantly smiled and looked down at her and said "You okay?"

Aniyah said "Yeah.. It's been awhile since I've been okay to come to one of these.. but I'm.. I'm good now."

Kaiden smiled and wrapped his arm around her and kissed her forehead and said "You we're looking around?"

Aniyah said "Just looking at everyone, seeing different expressions."

Kaiden said "Well Alright."

Aniyah said "I'm gonna go to the bathroom. You gonna be alright?"

Kaiden said "I'll try to live."

Aniyah and Kaiden laughed and he kissed her on the forehead once more and she walked away and walked towards the bathroom. She walked in and used it and then washed her hands.

She walked out the bathroom and saw Camila talking with Wesley. Aniyah smiled and walked over and said "Hellooo."

Camila and Wesley smiled and Camila said "I was just telling Wesley he looks fine. He's trying to impress someone."

Aniyah said "Ooouuu, got a little crush huh."

Camila and Aniyah nudged him and Wesley rolled his eyes and Aniyah said "Where they at?"

Wesley said "The dude by the coffee."

Aniyah said "Your gay?"

Wesley said "I'm.. Whatever, I don't care what you are, as long as you treat me right."

Aniyah smiled and looked at the guy and said "Oouuu, he's cute."

Wesley looked at him and said "Very.."

Aniyah looked at Camila and they gave each other a look, Camila said "Talk to him."

Wesley said "and what if he is straight?"

Aniyah said "I can find out."

Wesley said "and how would you do that?"

Aniyah said "Ask him?"

Wesley laughed and said "Don't make it obvious."

Aniyah smiled and said "Okay!"

Aniyah walked over to him and one of his friends nudged him and he looked at Aniyah and she walked over to him and he said "Hey."