Part 55 - Sex on the Beach

«»

«»

Aniyah and Kaiden finished getting ready and they walked downstairs out to his car, he opened the passenger door for her and she smiled and got in.

After 40 minutes Kaiden parked his car on a drive on beach and Aniyah and him both got out. Aniyah smiled and felt the peaceful breeze run through her hair.

Kaiden walked up next to her and said "When we graduate. Do you wanna leave." As he stared out into the ocean.

Aniyah looked up at him instantly and said "We can't leave.."

Kaiden looked down at her and said "Why not? Just us two! Me and you.. start a family.. live happy."

Aniyah said "What about the gang... your men.."

Kaiden looked at the water and said "Aniyah.. I love you.. I've never loved someone before, specially not the way I love you... I want to be with you, forever.. I'd ignore the guilt, all for you."

Aniyah grabbed his hand and interlocked their fingers and she said "Look at me."

Kaiden looked down at her and Aniyah said "I love you too... and I will stick by you through everything Kaiden.. Leader or not.. You we're raised to do this, I will be by your side the whole way.. We can even train fighting together if you want me to defend myself.. I just want to be with you.."

Kaiden smiled bright and rested his forehead on hers and whispered "God I love you."

Aniyah smiled and closed her eyes and whispered "and I love you"

Kaiden kicked off his shoes and took off his socks and Aniyah backed up and said "What are you doing?"

Kaiden unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down and Aniyah looked around and no one was near by, Kaiden said "I'm swimming weirdo."

Aniyah laughed and unbuttoned her jeans and took off her sandals and pulled her pants off and Kaiden took off his shirt, Aniyah took off hers and she bent over and picked her stuff up and Kaiden looked at all the bruises on her body.

Aniyah looked up and saw tears building in his eyes and she wiped his tears and said "I'm okay.. Don't worry."

Kaiden took a deep breath and grabbed her hand and started running to the water. Aniyah laughed and they both got in and Aniyah gasped from the cold and Kaiden ducked down under the water and swam out.

The water was peaceful, little waves, nothing too dangerous. Aniyah swam out to him and she went underwater and swam up to him and Kaiden smiled and said "Can you touch?"

Aniyah touched the ground under the water and it went to her nose and the water was to Kaiden's chin. Kaiden laughed and grabbed her waist gently and wrapped her legs around his waste and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Kaiden went to kiss her and Aniyah pulled away and Kaiden looked at her with pain in his eyes. Aniyah took a deep breath and said "The man... put his... you know.. in my mouth.."

Kaiden said "Aniyah.. you brushed your teeth like 16 times, actually exactly 16 because I counted."

Aniyah said "I'm sorry..."

Kaiden said "Baby.. you have nothing to be sorry about.. Alright?"

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden said "Now kiss me, before I lose my mind.. I haven't kissed you in god knows how long.. I miss it."

Aniyah laughed and Kaiden said "Aniyah."

Aniyah said "Kaiden.. I just feel-" Kaiden pressed his lips againsts hers and she tried to pull away but Kaiden pulled her close and he moaned out and Aniyah stopped fighting and gave in, she gripped his hair and Kaiden lowered his hands to her ass covered in her underwear and he stuck his tounge all inside her mouth.

Aniyah moaned out and after a few seconds her and Kaiden stopped kissing and Kaiden said "Aniyah..."

Aniyah looked into his eyes and said "hmm?"

Kaiden took a deep breath and said "Do you think Blake will wake up?" and then looked down at the water hitting them.

Aniyah took a deep breath and ran her fingers through his hair and said "I don't know.. I want to say he will.. He's fighting Kaiden.. He wants you back, talking to him let's him know you are waiting... I think he'll come back to you, but I don't know for how long he'll be in the coma.."

Kaiden looked up into her eyes and he said "From the moment I saw you.. I knew I wanted you.. but I didn't know I needed you.. I am so thankful I met you babygirl."

Aniyah smiled bright and said "You in your feelings or something?"

Kaiden laughed and said "You just mean alot to me.. I don't want you to ever forget that."

Aniyah smiled and kissed him on the nose and said "Stuff like this here and then will help."

Kaiden laughed and pulled her into a hug and she hugged him back instantly. Kaiden whispered in her ear "You wanna head back to the car?" And licked her neck.

Aniyah said "Please." In a sexual tone.

Kaiden started walking out of the water caring her and she smiled and he carried her to the car and he layed her down in the backseat and closed the door, he locked all the doors and got in between her legs and started kissing her neck.

Aniyah moaned out and Kaiden sat her up and unclipped her bra and Aniyah closed her eyes. Kaiden sat up and leaned back against the seat and started removing his boxers and Aniyah took off her bra, and underwear fully.

Kaiden looked at her body and bit his bottom lip sexually. Aniyah got on his lap and Kaiden raised an eyebrow and Aniyah grabbed his man hood and pressed it to her entrance and slid down. She gripped the seat and Kaiden layed his head back and closed his eyes and said "Shit... fuck... Aniyah.."

Aniyah moaned and went all the way down and she clawed the seats and started going up and down. Kaiden layed down and Aniyah stayed on him and he gripped her hips and started lifting himself hard into her. Aniyah started screaming sexually and she gripped his chest and Kaiden gripped her hips hard and Aniyah groaned in pleasure and in pain.

Kaiden started grunting and moaning and kept pounding into her, Aniyah sat up straight and gripped her hair and she hit her limit and cummed. She layed down on him and Kaiden grabbed her and started moving her up and down.

Aniyah said "Kaiden! Your so deep! I can't!!"

Kaiden moaned into her neck and he stopped and said "Don't move."

Aniyah was still moaning due to him being deep inside her and Kaiden said "Aniyah.. you gotta get off.. I'm gonna cum."

Aniyah lifted herself off of him fast and placed her mouth on his dick. Kaiden Leaned up and got on his elbows and said "Oh shit.."

Aniyah started sucking him while jacking him off and Kaiden layed his head back and groaned sexually and Aniyah started deep throating him and pushed himself into her mouth as much as she could and Kaiden gripped the seats and he cummed and Aniyah swallowed it all and licked him clean and Kaiden was breathing heavily and said "You kill me.."

Aniyah laughed and licked her lips and layed down half way on him and started drawing mini circles on his chest and he watched her and he said "I don't think I'll ever get used to that feeling."

Aniyah laughed and said "Me too."

Kaiden kissed her on the forehead and Aniyah took a deep breath smiled and Kaiden said "You Alright?" Aniyah nodded her head and said "I'm just glad I'm finally with you." Kaiden smiled and said "me too sunshine." Aniyah kissed his chest and he started rubbing her arm and they both closed their eyes.

End of Part Fifty-Five