Part 27 - Old Man

6th Period

Aniyah was talking to Justin and Justin said "I really want chipotle."

Aniyah looked at him and said "Me too! Chipotle is ma lifee."

Justin and Aniyah laughed in sync and Landon turned around and said "We still going out?"

Aniyah looked at him and said "For homework.. yes."

Landon said "homework" then he laughed.

Justin raised an eyebrow and said "You planning something different?"

Landon said "uhh no.."

Aniyah looked at Justin and Justin said "Are you gonna keep staring at us? Or look forward."

Landon looked forward and Justin looked at Aniyah and she laughed and said "Sassy."

Justin laughed and then the bell rang. Aniyah and Justin stood up and Justin said "You staying at Kaidens again?"

Aniyah said "I think so.. I don't know. I'll talk to him."

Justin nodded his head and the substitute teacher said "Aniyah. Come here."

Everyone left the room and Aniyah walked up to him and said "Yes?"

He stood up and said "You seem to be very popular."

Aniyah looked at him and said "Oh. Was I talking too much? I apologize."

He said "no no.. I liked watching you talk."

Aniyah laughed nervously and said "Umm.. I have to get home."

He said "I dropped something, can you grab it for me? I don't want to hurt myself.. me being a old man and all."

Aniyah said "Oh.. umm.. where?"

He pointed behind his desk and Aniyah looked and their was a pencil on the ground. Aniyah nodded her head and set her stuff down and bent over and grabbed it. When she bent over he grabbed her ass and Aniyah stood up instantly and said "What the fuck!?"

He said "what? The shorts your wearing are asking for it."

Aniyah said "They are to my knees! Don't touch me!"

Aniyah grabbed her stuff and he grabbed her arm and said "You are really attractive."

Aniyah pushed him hard into the wall and ran out of the room. Aniyah ran to her locker and grabbed out her bag and she saw the older man walking towards her. She grabbed out her phone and started walking away fast.

She started crying and she started texting Kaiden, she said "Are you at your car!?"

Kaiden texted back instantly saying "Almost."

Aniyah said "Meet me. Please." The older man grabbed her arm and said "Hey! We need to talk about your work!"

Aniyah tried to yank her arm away but he had a firm grip on her. Aniyah said "Let go of me!!"

He said "We need to talk!"

Aniyah looked to her left and saw Kaiden walking to his car with his boys. Aniyah screamed out "KAIDEN!" The older man covered her mouth and said "Shut it!"

Aniyah kneed him in the stomach and grabbed his face and smashed it into the locker. He fell to the ground and Aniyah grabbed her things and started sprinting outside.

She opened the doors fast and Kaiden looked at her and said "Wo-" Aniyah ran to him and said "Kaiden help me!"

Kaiden looked down at her Instantly and she was crying and he said "What happend!!"

Aniyah pointed to inside and the older man walked out and he took one look at Kaiden and walked back inside. Kaiden looked at Jax and Blane and they started sprinting after the older man.

Aniyah said "He-he wouldn't let me go!! He touched me!"

Kaiden picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Kaiden picked up her things and carried her to the car, he set her in the passenger seat and said "I'll be right back."

Aniyah grabbed his arm and said "Don't leave me!"

Kaiden said "He's not getting near you again. I'll be fast."

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden reached in and turned on the car and A.C and then closed the doors. Aniyah then locked the doors and Kaiden started running inside.

Kaiden ran inside and saw Jax and Blane holding the man down. Kaiden walked over to the older man and said "Take him to lock up."

The older man said "I didn't want too!! I'm sorry! Please!"

Kaiden squatted down and looked around and said "Listen. How about this.. we'll make a deal.. you tell me who told you, to touch MY girl.. I'll let you die fast, painless.. but if you DONT, I will kill you so slowly, and painfully.. you'll wish you were never even THOUGHT of being made of. Understand?"

The older man said "Please! I have a family!"

Kaiden said "Or! I can kill one by one, till you tell me a name."

The older man said "he'll kill me.."

Kaiden said "I just told you what I would do. You wanna test my patience?"

The older man said "Fine.."

Kaiden looked up at Blane and said "Take him to lockup. I'll be there."

Blane and Jax picked up the guy and carried out. Kaiden looked up at the cameras and he called Justin and said "I need you to delete some security tapes."

Justin said "Where at?"

Kaiden said "school."

Justin said "Got you. Be done in five."

Kaiden said "Thank you."

Kaiden walked out to his car and security came running over and said "We heard a scream!"

Kaiden said "I scared my girlfriend."

They nodded their heads and walked away and Kaiden rolled his eyes and said "Some protection."

Kaiden got into the drivers seat and Aniyah hugged him instantly. Kaiden looked at her and hugged her back. She kissed his cheek and Kaiden smirked and said "Just the cheek?"

Aniyah sat down in the passenger seat and said "Yupp!"

Kaiden looked at her and she looked at him and smiled bright. Kaiden raised an eyebrow and said "Fine. You just wait."

Aniyah nodded her head and said "I don't mind waiting."

Kaiden laughed and said "Trust me. You won't want too."

Aniyah looked at him and he smirked and reversed out and started driving back to his place. Aniyah looked out the window and she smiled and then kind of got upset about what happend.

End of Part Twenty- Seven