Part 34 - It's a Deal

The Next Day Monday 6:40 A.M

Aniyah sat her seat up and got out of her car. She popped her trunk and grabbed a duffle bag and shut the trunk and locked her car, she walked over to a public bathroom area and walked inside, she grabbed out her toothbrush and toothpaste and started brushing her teeth in the sink and then combed her hair.

After she finished she walked over to her duffle bag and grabbed out a dark blue jumper with flowers and her white heals and got dressed into it.

Aniyah packed everything up and tossed it into her car trunk and started driving to school

After a few minutes Aniyah pulled into the student parking lot and parked in her original spot, she saw Kaiden and the boys to her left and they we're all smoking. Kaiden had his arms crossed over his chest looking down at the ground.

Aniyah felt her heartbeat rising but then she felt the pain of what he said. Aniyah turned off her car, grabbed her phone and headphones, put on her headphones, and started blasting Chase Atlantic - No Friends . Aniyah got out of her car and shut her door hard and she saw everyone staring at her with shock. She locked her car and looked to her left and saw Kaiden staring at her.

Aniyah started walking inside and she walked through the double doors and through the cafeteria. Aniyah saw Hannah walking towards her and Hannah stopped and Aniyah walked past her, Hannah watched Aniyah walk past and Aniyah didn't even look back once.

The bell rang and Aniyah walked into her first period class and sat down. Jayden walked in and sat down in his original seat and Kaiden and Jax walked into the classroom as well.

Aniyah took off her headphones and the second bell rang and the teacher started the lession. Aniyah kept catching Kaiden stare at her a few times, actually the whole class.

After Class

Aniyah walked to her locker and Kaiden walked up to her and said "Can we talk?"

Aniyah looked up into his eyes and said "No. I don't mean anything to you."

Then slammed her locked closed, Kaiden said "Aniyah.. I didn-" Aniyah said "That really fucking hurt me Kaiden. So I don't want to hear it."

She walked past him and Kaiden let out a painful sigh and started following her. Aniyah groaned and turned around and said "Stop following me!"

Kaiden looked at her in the eyes and Aniyah rolled her eyes and walked back to her locker, she grabbed her things out and grabbed her car keys and started walking out to her car. Kaiden kept following her and Aniyah groaned and got into her car and started it.

Kaiden walked to his car and got in and Aniyah drove away fast. Kaiden followed her and Aniyah groaned and pulled into a empty parking lot and got out. Kaiden parked next to her and Aniyah walked to his door side and Kaiden got out.

Aniyah said "Leave me alone! You stalker!"

Kaiden raised an eyebrow and said "I didn't mean it Aniyah."

Aniyah said "So you said it, for no reason."

Kaiden said "I was upset.. you have feelings for Ashton.."

Aniyah looked away and Kaiden said "and I only want you to want me."

Aniyah looked at him and Kaiden said "I want you to be mine.."

Aniyah said "I don't want Ashton.. I'm not going to lie and say I don't have feelings, but I have stronger feelings for you."

Kaiden smiled and Aniyah said "Kaiden I want you.. but what you said, really hurt me."

Kaiden grabbed Aniyah's arms and pulled her body into his and pressed her against his car and he whispered "I.."

Aniyah looked into his beautiful brown eyes and said "you what?"

Kaiden looked down at her lips and then into her hazel eyes and said "I'm not good at relationships.. but I don't like the idea of sharing you."

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden took a deep breath and said "So.. how about I'm yours, and you're mine.."

Aniyah said "Okay." With a bright smile.

Kaiden pressed his body against hers and whispered "and everyone knows."

Aniyah blushed bright and nodded her head with a lip bite. Kaiden looked down at her lips and placed his hands on her hips and crashed his lips onto hers, Aniyah wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back instantly.

Kaiden gripped her thigh and lifted her leg up and pressed himself into her more. Aniyah gripped his back and Kaiden licked her lip for access, Aniyah opened her mouth and Kaiden stuck his tongue in her mouth and didn't miss a single area.

Aniyah moaned and Kaiden pulled her body as close as possible, Aniyah started getting hot, she started wanting him, craving him.

Kaiden and Aniyah stopped making out and Kaiden looked into her eyes and he was breathing heavily and Kaiden rested his forehead on hers and said "Stay with me. Don't go.. come back.. please."

Aniyah said "Why? Hate being alone?" With a smirk.

Kaiden nodded his head and said "Yes.. I can't sleep without you.."

Aniyah blushed bright and Kaiden said "please"

Aniyah smiled and said "Okay."

Kaiden smiled and kissed her on the forehead and said "Can we skip school?"

Aniyah raised an eyebrow and said "Nope!" Then pushed Kaiden off her and got into her car and started driving back to school. Kaiden groaned and got into his car and started following her back to school.

End of Part Thirty-Four