Part 49 - Kidnapping

After School

Aniyah walked out front and saw Kaiden leaning on his car talking to a girl. Aniyah walked up to him and he looked at her and smiled and Aniyah looked at the girl up and down and she was very attractive, beautiful black hair, bright blue eyes, perfect clear skin, slim thick figure, and her smile was perfect.

Kaiden looked at the girl and the girl said "I'm serious Kaiden"

Kaiden rolled his eyes and Aniyah looked at him and Kaiden said "I know Chole." In a annoyed tone.

Chole smiled and said "I'll see you tomorrow."

Kaiden smiled and said "Well yeah. We have class."

Chole said "Right.." in a sad tone.

Aniyah looked at Chole and Chole was just staring at Kaiden smiling. Aniyah rolled her eyes and looked around the parking lot. Kaiden looked at Chole and said "What?"

Chole said "nothing.."

Kaiden said "Okay. Bye then."

Chole said "You don't have to be rude.."

Kaiden raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms over his chest and said "Nothing personal."

Chole looked at Aniyah looking around the parking lot and Chole said "Why does she get to stay."

Kaiden said "Because She's my girl?"

Chole said "Aniyah and you are dating? She's a jock."

Kaiden looked at Aniyah who wasn't even paying attention and he smiled at her and said "You think I care?" Then looked at Chole. Kaiden looked into Choles eyes and said "Leave."

Chole walked away and Kaiden said "Aniyah."

Aniyah was spaced out staring at a tree and Kaiden tapped her shoulder. She jumped and looked at him and said "Who's Chole."

Kaiden said "Jealous?"

Aniyah said "She a ex or something?"

Kaiden laughed and said "I've never dated anyone before you. I have no ex's."

Aniyah said "Friend?"

Kaiden shook his head no and Aniyah said "Friends sister?" Kaiden shook his head no and Aniyah said "someone your attracted too?"

Kaiden said "Hell no."

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden grabbed her waist and pulled her into his body and pushed a peice of hair behind her ear and said "You're the only girl I'm fully attracted too."

Aniyah looked into his beautiful brown eyes and Kaiden kissed her on the forehead and said "I only want you. No one can compare to your beauty. No one can compare to your personality. No one could compare to the way I feel about you."

Aniyah smiled bright and Kaiden grabbed her hand and he looked away from her and pressed her hand against his chest, he said "you feel my heart beat? Calm.. in pace."

Aniyah said "Yeah.."

Kaiden looked at Chole and said "you tell me when the pace changes."

Aniyah said "okay.. didn't change."

Kaiden looked at every girl outside and Aniyah said "didn't change."

Then Kaiden looked down at Aniyah and his heartbeat started going fast and practically beating out of his chest. Aniyah gasped and Kaiden said "You have this affect on me. That no one can compare too.. so don't be jealous, because I only want you.. those other girls you see, are nothing to me.. you're.. you're my world."