Part 37 - Ice Cream

The Next Day Tuesday 3:05 P.M

Aniyah shot up and Kaiden was sitting down at his desk with some paperwork infront of him. Aniyah rubbed her eyes and said "Kaid?"

Kaiden looked at her with a smile and said "You missed school.. You sleep okay?"

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden got up and crawled into bed with her and got in between her legs and said "You feel okay?"

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden raised an eyebrow and said "About yesterday.."

Aniyah said "Let's not talk about it.. I was protecting myself."

Kaiden smiled and said "exactly."

Kaiden pressed his lips against hers and Aniyah kissed him back instantly. Kaiden grabbed her waist and pulled her close to him and Aniyah wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

After a few minutes they stopped kissing and Kaiden looked into her eyes and said "I never get tired of that feeling."

Aniyah giggled and pecked him on the nose and said "Good."

Kaiden smiled and ran his fingers through her hair and kissed her on the forehead and said "Want to go into town?"

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden smiled and said "Let's get ready."

Aniyah nodded her head and her and Kaiden got out of bed and Aniyah walked over to her bags and opened it and said "Where are my clothes?"

Kaiden said "Bedroom across from Blake's."

Aniyah said "You kicking me out huh?"

Kaiden said "No never! Just.. thought you might want to actually hang up your clothes.. have your own room to escape."

Aniyah smiled and said "Thank you."

Kaiden said "you're welcome."

Aniyah walked out of his bedroom and down the hall, she looked to her right and opened Blakes bedroom, he was still in the coma and he had new furniture. Aniyah took a deep breath and closed Blakes bedroom door and walked into her room.

Her eyes widened with shock, it was absolutely beautiful, and her closet was amazing, then she walked into her bathroom and it was outstanding.

Aniyah smiled bright and she took a deep breath and walked into the closet and grabbed a beautiful dress and her heals.

Aniyah walked into her bathroom and brushed her teeth and combed out her hair and then walked downstairs and Justin and Camila we're there

Aniyah walked into her bathroom and brushed her teeth and combed out her hair and then walked downstairs and Justin and Camila we're there. Aniyah smiled and said "Hey guys."

Justin said "Oh you look cute, you guys going out?"

Aniyah nodded her head and said "Thank you."

Kaiden walked downstairs and he looked at Aniyah up and down and walked next to her and said "You always look so beautiful."

Aniyah smiled and said "Thank you Kaiden."

Kaiden reached out his hand and Aniyah grabbed it and he pulled her outside to his car, they got in and Kaiden started driving to the park.

After a few minutes Kaiden parked and they both got in, Aniyah looked to her right and saw the place where her car got blown up.

Aniyah took a deep breath and her and Kaiden walked over to the fountain, Kaiden looked to his left and said "Want a ice cream?" Then looked at her.

Aniyah nodded her head excitedly and Kaiden said "What flavor?"

Aniyah said "Suprise me. Thank you."

Kaiden nodded his head and kissed her on the forehead and walked over to the ice cream stand. Aniyah looked at the beautiful fountain and a guy walked over and said "Aniyah?"

Aniyah looked at him and said "Yes?"

He smiled and said "It's me! Kai.. Kai Lee?"

Aniyah said "I'm sorry.. I don't remember you.."

Kai said "It's okay.. I got to your school, but I just got back into town."

Aniyah said "Oh! Well.. welcome back."

Kai said "You here alone?"

Aniyah smiled and said "No.. I'm here with Kaiden."

Kai looked behind her at Kaiden who was paying and Kai smiled and said "Well.. I'll see you around."

Aniyah smiled and said "Yes you will, nice meeting you Kai. I'm sorry I don't remember you."

Kai smiled and said "Don't worry about it, it's not like we we're bestfriends."

Aniyah and Kai laughed in sync and Kai saw Kaiden grab some napkins and Kai said "See you tomorrow." Then walked away.

Aniyah turned around to Kaiden smiling and he handed her a cup full of strawberry ice cream. Aniyah smiled and grabbed it and said "Thank you."

Kaiden smiled and said "you're welcome beautiful."

Kai was watching Kaiden and Aniyah talking and Kai took pictures of them and dialed a number and said "She believed me. I'll get close to her.. You'll get her soon sir."

His boss said "Very good Kai. Show her how a real man should treat her."

Kai said "What about Kaiden.."

His boss said "Make her fall in love with you! Make her forget him!"

Kai said "Yes sir.."

His boss said "I knew I could count on you son." Then hung up the phone.

Kai walked away sending his father/boss the pictures he took of them and got into his car and drove away.

End of Part Thirty-Seven