Part 54 - Home Sweet Home

Two Hours Later 9:57 A.M

Aniyah was sitting up straight staring at the floor, it was dead silent in her room and the bright light burned her eyes. After a few more minutes a voice went over and said "Aniyah Blackwell." Aniyah looked up with pain in her eyes and the voice said "Suffer." The scream went off again and Aniyah faced her stomach to the wall and curled up into a ball, covered her ears and screamed from the pain.

The screaming went on for 30 minutes and Aniyah heard fainted screams but she thought it was from the intercom.

Aniyah's room door swung open and she was gripping her ears on the ground crying in pain. She felt her chains being removed but she didn't have the strength to fight. She felt the warmth of a body and they pulled her into theirs and held her tight.

Aniyah was weak, she passed out and the person took her away.

After an hour Aniyah shot up and she was in a empty bed. Aniyah looked at her body and she was wearing shorts and a oversized t-shirt. Aniyah looked to her right and saw Justin sitting down on the chair texting. Aniyah said "Justin.."

Justin's eyes widened and he stood up and said "Let me get Kaiden!" And sprinted out of the room.

Aniyah swung her legs over the side of the bed and she looked at the black bruises covering her body. She heard the bedroom door shut and she turned around fast, she saw Kaiden staring at her with tears and Kaiden sprinted to her and layed down and held her close.

Aniyah felt pain from his hold because of the bruises, but she didn't care. Kaiden looked into her hazel eyes and said "Hey baby.."

Aniyah said "You found me.."

Kaiden said "Always."

Aniyah wrapped her arms tightly around him and cried hysterically into his chest. Kaiden wrapped his arms tightly around her and said "shhh.. I got you."

Aniyah continued sobbing into him, Kaiden started rubbing her back and she cried out in pain and Kaiden lifted up her shirt and saw so many bruises just covering her body. Tears fell down his cheeks and Kaiden looked into her eyes and said "let's get you cleaned up." and Aniyah nodded her head.

Kaiden picked her up and carried her into the bathroom, she smiled at him and he kissed her on the forehead and sat her down on the toilet and started running the bath water. Aniyah stood up and started brushing her teeth and Kaiden was making sure the bath water was warm.

After Aniyah brushed her teeth many times she turned around to Kaiden and he was turning off the water and he turned around to her and smiled.

Aniyah smiled back and Kaiden walked over to her and lifted off her shirt gently and pulled down her shorts, he helped her into the tub and he sat down on the rim of the tub and smiled at her. Aniyah layed back and Kaiden got up and went to leave. Aniyah sat up and said "No!"

Kaiden turned around to her and looked at her confused and Aniyah said "Don't leave me alone... please.."

Kaiden nodded his head and sat down on the floor right next to the tub and Aniyah grabbed his hand and he looked at her arms covered in bruises. Kaiden started breathing heavily and Aniyah put her arm in the water and Kaiden looked at her and he said "Aniyah.. did they.." Kaiden took a deep breath and said "Did they rape you?"

Aniyah looked at him and said "Everything you saw on the camera, that's what they did to me."

Kaiden took a deep breath and said "I am so sorry.."

Aniyah smiled and grabbed his hand and said "Its okay. We're together now."

Kaiden kissed her hand and said "Wash up, your probably starving."

Aniyah nodded her head and she grabbed the soap and started washing her body. Kaiden leaned back against the tub and went onto his phone.

The doorbell went off and Aniyah jumped and Kaiden said "Hey.. It's okay. I'll get the door."

Aniyah shook her head no and grabbed Kaiden's arm instantly. Kaiden said "Baby.. No one is going to hurt you."

Aniyah looked into his eyes and she stood up and grabbed a towel. Kaiden and Aniyah walked out of the bathroom and he said "Get dressed." Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden left the bedroom.

Aniyah got dressed fast and she walked after Kaiden and he opened the front door and two older looking people walked through the doors and the man said "Took you long enough."

Kaiden said "Welcome home."

The lady looked up at Aniyah and said "Who's that?"

Kaiden said "My girlfriend."

Aniyah walked over to Kaiden and Kaiden wrapped his arm around her shoulders and Kaiden said "Dad, Sarah. This is Aniyah."

Sarah said "Oh I know who she is.. People are very fond of you two."

Kaiden nodded his head and his dad said "You can call me Franklyn or Frank dear."

Aniyah smiled and said "It's nice to finally meet you two."

Sarah rolled her eyes and walked away and Franklyn said "She'll like you soon. She misses having girls around." Then followed her.

Kaiden said "Huh. Thought my step mom would've been the nice one."

Aniyah giggled and Kaiden said "You wanna get out of here?"

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden picked her up and she giggled and wrapped her legs around his waist and Kaiden carried her upstairs to her room and set her down gently and said "Get dressed sunshine. Supposed to be in the 90's."

Aniyah nodded her head and walked into her closet and Kaiden looked at the bruises on her legs and took a deep breath and walked into his bedroom.

End of Part Fifty-Four